[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 664

IgorM:

Don't you think your posts reject the notion of logic as a science of right thinking? :)

The European Commission has sharply reduced the GDP forecast for the Eurozone in 2012

the truth came out early!

Funny, in the morning when I said I was going to salt, just waiting for the top, everyone was scolding me, shouting... only shouted buy, and by the evening, many sells had popped up )))

MobileMan:
Funny thing, in the morning when I said I was going to salt, just waiting for the top, everyone was scolding me, shouting... only buy was yelled at, and by the evening, a lot of sells had popped up )))
he's in no hurry to go down.

MobileMan:
Funny, this morning when I said I was going to sell, just waiting for the top, everyone was scolding me, shouting... I had only buy shouting, but by evening many sells had risen ))))

What's so surprising? Do you think no one will sell except you?

If there was a line of reversal, we could sell 20 pips!

I'll tell you what.

CALM DOWN!!!

If you got charts, show them! If you don't, don't push it!

The Greeks will scare the hell out of anyone

You guys should jump in front of an ice rink for 20 pups )))) ... you make me laugh

MobileMan:
Funny thing, in the morning when I said I was going to salt, just waiting for the top, everyone was scolding me, shouting... only byes were shouting, and by the evening, many sells had popped up ))))
buddy i got buy))))

solar:

You guys should jump in front of an ice rink for 20 pups )))) ... you make me laugh

a penny saved a penny!

rigc:
mate, I've got a bai)))

now what, now vladimir ilich has bai too.

and i've got a pre-renovation hai. already in b/u.

Trololo:

now what, now vladimir ilich's buy.

and i have it before the hai update.

i got it open a couple of hours ago.

336, but it'll go to 3375 or so.

Reason: