[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 663

Tantrik:
So ask Forte! He's got a high-quality bollinger!

I do not know who Forte is but I do know that with a narrow channel of 15 or 20 pips it is risky to trade.

And I know that with a wide channel I can enter in large lots and take the maximum for the minimum length of the path, which gives me peace of mind!

vladds:

i do not know who Forte is. all i know is that with a narrow channel of 15 or 20 pips it is risky to trade.

I know that in a wide channel I can enter in large lots and take the maximum for the minimum distance, and therefore nerves are calm!

If he shows up he'll trade on bolingers.

Hard to predict a pair in which both components go in the same direction, the inverse correlation is below 0 ...

but in the long term downwards

vladds:

i do not know who Forte is. all i know is that with a narrow channel of 15 or 20 pips it is risky to trade.

I know that in a wide channel I can enter in large lots and take the maximum for the minimum distance, and therefore nerves are calm!

all theories are important, all strategies are necessary!

Kiska-murka:
Would you rather confess ;) ?

Tantrik:

what's with the ball rolling? Where are you looking, my good man? To warmer climes or colder climes?

vladds:поставил first buy small lot i expect down 40 p! but not sure!
vladds:and I know that with a wide channel I can enter in large lots and take the maximum for the minimum length of the path , which gives me peace of mind!

Don't you think your posts reject the notion of logic as a science of right thinking? :)

The European Commission has sharply reduced the GDP forecast for the Eurozone in 2012

vladds:

i don't know who Forte is. all i know is that with a narrow channel of 15 or 20 pips it is risky to trade.

I know that in a wide channel I can enter in large lots and take the maximum for a minimum length of the path, and my nerves are calm!

i leave it alone))) if you want to get your nerves straight.

Kiska-murka:
what's with the ball rolling? Where are you looking, my good man? To the warmer climes or the colder climes?
so i sold 3312 and 3325 i posted a screenshot.

Tantrik:
so i sold 3312 and 3325 i posted a screenshot.
so i'm a blonde... Pardon the flub...
Reason: