[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 496

BeerGod:
Who has traded at traidfort ? just there i have a verified account and i am also thinking to deposit 1-2% of my main deposit and fuck ox with a leverage of 1:1000
i have a mini account at alpari- leverage 1:500. i see advantages with quotes smoother without spikes (i compared with Saxo - clean market is more scary) and non-trading accounts with possibility of internal transfers back and forth - just withdraw profit or add to trading account - 1-2 minutes! A normal load of 20% is a lot of intraday trades! And with a drawdown of 5pp. maybe one or none at all. Friday 17%. On Monday I will try 20% maybe it will draw.

Tantrik:
At Alpari mini account! leverage 1:500 which I see as an advantage the quotes are smoother without spikes (compared with Saxo - pure market is more scary) well and availability of non-trading accounts with possibility of internal transfers back and forth - exactly withdrawal of profit or to report to trading account - 1-2 minutes! A normal load of 20% is a lot of intraday trades! And with a drawdown of 5pp. maybe one or none at all. Friday 17%. On Monday I will try 20% maybe it will draw.
My profit may come out of my account in few seconds. I've got an internal wallet service, so the money is only withdrawn the next day, but it's quick and convenient to transfer it to another account or simply withdraw it from the account.

MobileMan:
You know what kind of loss you want to get rid of? You don't have to withdraw money at all, but you can transfer it to another account or just withdraw it from your account - it's fast and handy.

Well then there's on insta, and what's convenient is you can remove excess +++ from your trading account during the day . Actually, it's not the TS you have, it's the right way in the right direction. You know what kind of loss you want to get rid of?

http://www.ussr-55-forex.ru/psychology.html http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=58035 on the subject!

Tantrik:
I've got it on Insta, and it's convenient to remove the excess +++ from the trading account during the day. In general, it's not your TS, it's your method! It's the right way in the right direction. And you know what kind of minus you want to get rid of?

I don't understand that last question? And let's keep it on a first-name basis... you and you.

Yes, it's a method, no doubt. But it also requires a fairly accurate entry and the patience to wait for it and not enter when the situation is not quite right.

P.S. I looked at the links!!! You have no idea how much you hit the mark! That's exactly what's important in my method.

MobileMan:

I don't understand that last question, and let's keep it on a first-name basis... you and you.

Yes, it's a method, no doubt. But it also requires a sufficiently accurate entry and the patience to wait for it and not enter when the situation is not quite right.

You're not alone, you have followers , and I've decided to ping a little. And you want to get rid of the stop loss, right? Well, you can't put it anywhere (except boo) that would be useful.

MobileMan:

I don't understand that last question? And let's keep it on a first-name basis... you and you.

Yes, it's a method, no doubt. But it also requires a fairly accurate entry and the patience to wait for it and not enter when the situation is not quite right.

P.S. I looked at the links!!! You have no idea how much you hit the mark! That's what's important in my method

I already have the euro scheduled for Monday .

Tantrik:
You're not the only one with followers already, and I've also decided to pipsqueak a little. And you want to get rid of the stop loss, right? Well, you can't put it anywhere (except boo) to be useful.
I don't put a SL during a risky trade. SL is uncle Kolya. I.e. I want to enter so that the depo was at its limit and then went in my direction. By the way, in the last link the author wants 20% a day, but I set goals of 200% a day )))

MobileMan:

By the way, I hate champagne and caviar (red caviar too). I love aubergine ) And I like vodka/vodka...) and rolls.)

i'm just saying you like to take chances that's all i'm saying

MobileMan:
I do not put SL during risky trading. SL is Uncle Kolya. I.e. I want to enter so that the depo is at the limit and then goes in my direction. By the way, in the last link the author wants 20% a day, but I'm aiming for 200% a day )))
I'm still testing my pipsing entries for 2 months. - It's too early to risk I will stop at 20% per day. It would be enough margin to withdraw the loss at least to 0.

BeerGod:

My idea is to give them 1% or 2% of their basic deposit and give them oxen with 1:1000 leverage.

Sta2066 18.02.2012 18:18

I read Mobilich and I feel years wasted. How long I strived from 1:200 to 1:20. I was so eager to reach 1:200 to 1:20. And now I'm at 1:1,000 and the money is flowing. And I used to make 2 depots a day, too. When it was 1:200. When I started, the dealers weren't too shabby to give 1:1,000. Mobilich, you killed me.

It's OK, money management is right, I'm aiming for 1:10, 1:5... I just get bored and want to play risk management) I just don't understand how much I've read and how much less leverage I have, I just can't open a big lot or the percentage of loss does not grow as fast and it is harder for me to catch a stop out of 10%?
Reason: