[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 396

Vizard:

not cool enough to take 300p every day... teach me...))
this inns.... ts.... (it's okay if it's small - the main thing is to be in the +!)

solar:

The Greek president accused the Germans, Dutch and Finns of insulting his nation. That's it... The chalk must have been faulty and started barking at everyone.

I saw it yesterday, but they give and give money, and then demand something else.

Tantrik:
this ins.... tc....

there you go...again without the grail...)))

Reshetov:

Check the Code Base and maybe you will find something.

The Expert Advisor is specially made for MT5, so that one could additionally check optimization and forward results, because forward tests, if not checked for lousiness, may lead to a monastery. There is no such thing in MT4 and probably won't be, because even the forwards have to be run manually.

Redo it for mt4 - specially made so that no one would trade

strangerr:

I saw it yesterday, why, they're pissed off, they give and give, and then demand something else...

They wanted to bring the proud Greek people to their knees ... fuck you ...))) Hitler kaput ...)

Tantrik:
this ins.... tc....(small amounts are fine, just as long as it's in the +! )

why do you say... poop...))) the poop is not just gold, it turns out...))

Wow the Yanks have sold out, how will Kolyan flush them out, will a lot of bays come out on the plus side, will they have a bang bang bang bang ?

strangerr:

I saw it yesterday, why, it's annoying, giving and giving, and then demanding something else.

I was laughing my ass off ... it's just so funny... If they don't like it, they give them a suitcase and leave.

solar:

I'm laughing my ass off ... It's just so funny ... If they don't like it, they give them a suitcase and get out.

They do not just give them money... They have observers and advisers... They want to rule over the Greeks... .... They want Hitler kaput.)

Tantrik:
Redesign it for mt4 - specially made so that no one trades
I have this EA for MT4. I can throw it into codebase. But, as already announced, it will not be possible to properly test it on MT4 and forwards will have to be forged manually.
Reason: