[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 394

strangerr:

delete this tool from the histories and reload it, I think something will change ))))

solar:

delete this tool from the histories and reload it, I think something will change ))))

Yep, the glitch is gone)))

strangerr:

Yeah, the glitch is gone)))

better not to continue this thread )))) risk of another 120 episodes here

markich:

Reshetov:

The station is described in this article: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

And my Expert Advisor is being tested with settings from it. There are not many trades yet, but it works well.

Server: demo.metatrader5.com

Login : 989948

Investor : dbilq6v (password is for account review only, no trading rights)

i've seen this somewhere before but i don't understand it

There's nothing to understand. The Expert Advisor is in the ready form, the sources are open. The entire process of its optimization is described in details with screenshots in the end. The nerdiness at the beginning of the article is just an explanatory note for those who are interested in theory, not practice.

sergey620x:
Aren't you afraid to go long term? It's going to be a pain in the ass)))
How can a lot bought at 3018 be shaken at 3200?

Tantrik:
a lot bought in 3018 how can it shake out at 3200?

It at 29 can do a little bit of that....))))

On my way to work. Bought from my mobile at 1.3013. I'll post the target when I get to the computer.

MobileMan:
On my way to work. Bought from my mobile at 1.3013. I'll post the target when I get to the computer.
Stranger bought overnight or yesterday I wrote about yesterday

strangerr:

Roll back up and to 1.29, maybe a little lower, and from there, Tantrik, I'm writing especially for you, buy. Rollback 3130-65.
Reason: