[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 120

strangerr:

And if we assume that this is an intraday trend, can you calculate the 8th point for it, say, on minute timeframes?
I can't do it on minutes, I need second vibrations, but I can't put ticks in the chart))))

strangerr:
Don't attribute to me what I didn't say. Yes, just a drawing, I have told about VSA here plenty, with detailed explanations, links to sources, sites and literature, he who has eyes and ears has heard and seen)))

well, well... So I'm eye- and ear-less )))) and I think most here are the same )

odiseif:
Hi Strange, that's right, who is not justified, screenshots in the studio ... (I was waiting for the Aussie at 1.0780 and did not sell because of Friday ... I woke up and looked at the chart, and I got a greedy bastard.)

Shit, I'll draw it. For the first time, but I will draw it... Although I don't think the drawing is justified.)

MobileMan:

well, well... So I'm eyeless and earless )))) and I think most of the same here )

Mobile, I posted a screenshot at 00.08, the purpose of movement indicated, why and why this has explained not once or twice, exactly how, through which points will be the movement I do not care. What and to whom are you trying to prove here? I have not seen any of your explanations, the entries are risky, you take profit like a kindergartener, mm, none. I would not advise to buy from 1.3020, today only sell from the pullback.

....c***** ....... I just lost my deposit to a fool . he had to pay me $500 for the service ..... open the terminal and the idiot decided to try his luck and opened a position on silver euros .... he fucking lost everything in my account. ....
6932004 2012.02.06 07:24 buy 1.00xageur 25.82 0.000.00 2012.02.06 10:36 25.47 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1 750.00

MobileMan:

Shit, I'll draw it. For the first time, but I'll draw it... Although I don't consider it justification.)

A screenshot without an explanation is not a justification. I'm having a hard time, or rather no time at all)))

Here's a man writing to me:

tuma88: "Strange...

how so? Rising price on falling volume..."

And he attaches a screenshot of himself:

He understands why it's sell.

There you go. Sort of justified ))) and at the end of that red line is about the 29th of February )

I read this morning that today at 14.00 Moscow time, Greece is to give a final answer on debt forgiveness. Either yes or no. (RBC)

odiseif:
....c***** ....... I just lost my deposit to a fool . he had to pay me $500 for the service ..... open the terminal and the idiot decided to try his luck and opened a position on silver euros .... he fucking lost everything in my account. ....
6932004 2012.02.06 07:24 buy 1.00xageur 25.82 0.000.00 2012.02.06 10:36 25.47 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1 750.00

Who?

MobileMan:

There you go. Sort of justified ))) and at the end of that red line is about the 29th of February )

Don't be ridiculous.