[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 33

Sdimm:

Period 3,Draw_POC = true (to a fan) the rest is default

Thanks, but what is Draw_POC variable?

McBro:

Thanks, but what is Draw_POC?

Draws lines at maximum volumes

artikul:

Hi all )))) Been busy for the last two days calibrating the convergence periods and "battery" efficiencies for the 4 digits. They are now equal to the Fibo numbers 21,13,8,5 and 3 instead of 24,12,8,6 and 3. Surprisingly, everything immediately fell into place. So we are in a correction (marked with an oval) in relation to the global bearish trend, in the second 9-digit time zone. Until the next yellow vertical, price will fall to the sloping blue line and bounce. Those using the zig-zag can simply put the search depth at 27. At the next yellow vertical, it's a redraw and change of targets. )))

The grown-up way! ))

Dr.M.:
The tantrik drawing is wrong. I am looking at my indicator of my own design and see that the strength of downward movement has almost gone to zero. It is very likely that in a few hours I will open a buy on EURUSD and GBPUSD (bearing in mind the scale here, TP=SL=50 pips, if tantrik is talking about something else, like several days and hundreds of pips, then maybe).

I agree. Can you post a screenshot of the indicator?

For the future I would like to point out that the probability of my forecasts on EURUSD will always be higher than on GBPUSD. Due to the structure of these currency pairs, this is an empirical fact.

McBro 02.02.2012 10:21 am | delete
strangerr:

5.13.1 try it.
which frame? on x4 what do you advise?

Dr.M.:
The tantrik drawing is wrong. I'm looking at my own indicator here and I see that the strength of the move down has almost gone to zero. It is very likely that in a few hours I will open a buy on EURUSD and GBPUSD (bearing in mind here the scale, TP=SL=50 pips, if the tantric is talking about something else, like several days and hundreds of pips, then maybe).

This is a medium term movement forecast - yesterday a strong buy signal did not work! if there is no new top of 3230 today as well - then on the screen at 2550.

As for the 50pp. i also take 30-50pp. first i will decide on the price move, and then i take 50pp. both ways on the move and on the pullbacks. (Tantrik is capitalized! Got it?)

McBro:

McBro 02.02.2012 10:21 am | delete
strangerr:

5.13.1 try.
which frame? on x4 what do you recommend?

I watch it in all frames.

Sdimm:

Draws lines at maximum volumes
the picture is a little more informative....tnx ;)

strangerr:

I agree. Can you post a screenshot of the indicator?
I have it implemented in MathCad, and it's a kind of oscillator, if you like. See the picture. I selected for myself the cut-off threshold for EURUSD at LevelQ=1*10^-5 "parrots" and I enter the market when the signal is larger than the threshold. Just from the fact that it is physically clear that if there is a threshold, the probability of forecasts will be higher than if just "when the index is greater than zero - buy, when less - sell".)
Reason: