What is this all about?! - page 8

Demi:

It can't be.

Great epitaph for a deposit grave!!! :))

lizzavet:

Yes, the result, but the contribution of private traders to it is minimal. - less than 2%. We are at the bottom of the food chain)

You are outside the chain - your bids do not enter the market at all and do not affect the price in any way

paukas:
Great epitaph for a deposit grave!!! :))

better for a PAMM grave

Demi:

better for the PAMM grave
Even better!

Can I do it again? I can't understand it. One says one thing, the other says another...

There is a concept of "the cost of minimal price movement", that is, the price does not move on the trader's thoughts, but on his concrete actions, right?

1. Let's say I open a trade upwards. --- I shift the price upwards

2. I close a long trade --- I shift the price down

3. I close a long trade on take profit. --- I shift the price down

4. On a long trade, I catch a loser with a loss --- I move the price up

Is all of this above correct? Or is it not?

paukas:
Even better!

Will you write it in yours?

Demi:

There is no such thing - if the price increases, it means that demand exceeds supply. And there is no prism there.

Bids to buy and bids to sell are, it turns out, not supply and demand.......................................................................................... What? Voltage and amperage?

Imagine that sell orders are priced in 2 ruble increments and buy orders are priced in 1 ruble increments.

They are all of equal volume.

You collect all the sell orders in the range of 10 roubles upwards the price has moved up by 10 roubles. Your position is 5.

The buy orders have moved to the last deal and have the same step of 1 ruble.

You decide to sell, whereby you collect only half of the orders (since there are 10 in the 10 roubles range) and only move the price down by 5 roubles. Your position is 0.

You decide to sell 1 more contract and move the price down another 1 ruble.

As a result, the price has risen by 4 roubles from the very beginning of our actions, and we now have a negative position.

That is, the price went up and we ended up selling

Demi:

You are out of the loop - your bids do not enter the market at all and do not affect the price in any way.

We and our DCs are out of the loop - this is 100% and not news. I meant all traders in general in the world.

And private traders do not have an important analysis tool, the forex quotation book, which interbank institutions, large hedge funds, small banks and market makers have. We are screwed.

vasya_vasya:

Imagine that sell orders are priced in 2 ruble increments and buy orders in 1 ruble increments.

They all have the same volume.

You collect all the sell orders in the range of 10 roubles upwards, the price has moved up by 10 roubles. Your position equals 5.

Buy orders have moved to the last trade and still have the same step of 1 ruble.

You decide to sell, and you collect only half of the put orders (since there are 10 in the 10 roubles range), and move the price down by only 5 roubles. Your position is 0.

You decide to sell 1 more contract and move the price down by another RUB 1.

As a result, the price has risen by 4 rubles from the beginning of our actions, and we now have a negative position.

Don't bother - you were buying and demand in the equilibrium market increased - the price went up. You start selling and the supply on the equilibrium market has increased - the price has gone down.

A change in price is a change in the balance of supply and demand.

lizzavet:

We and our DCs are off the chain - that's 100% and not news. I meant all traders in general in the world.

And private traders do not have an important analysis tool, the forex quotation book, which interbank institutions, large hedge funds, small banks and market makers have. We are screwed.

It's you there, and we for example have a glass) It's another matter whether it gives any advantage on MT.
Reason: