What is this all about?! - page 10

lizzavet:

Or maybe you mean a cut glass?)
Yeah, a Malenkov, with a rim.

OnGoing:
What do futures have to do with it, spot interbanking sort of thing.

Oops, I'm just not very experienced, not even a beginner, I don't know everything). Where? Give me a glass!

paukas:
Yeah, a Malenkov, with a rim.
The one with the bezel? No way...

OnGoing:
Sharp, and with a rim? No way...
You have to pour it under Marusa's sash.

1. Let's say I open a position upwards. --- I move the price up

2. I close a long position --- I move the price down

3. I close a long position on take profit --- I shift the price down. --- I shift the price down.

4. I catch a loss on the long position --- I shift the price down

Is this the right way to do it? Who is competent in these matters, please comment.

lizzavet:

Oh, I'm just not very experienced, not even a beginner, I don't know everything). Where? Give me a glass!
Well, you can't just leave a glass on the road, you have to know where the fish are...

sever31:
You won't get anywhere, my dear, with that attitude.

It will) I'm in a good mood). I am warmed by the thought that I am not alone in this asshole), the worm will come out sooner or later anyway - let's be optimistic)

lizzavet: Oh, I'm just not very experienced, not even a beginner, I don't know everything). And where? Give me a glass!

Lisa, and will you be leaving us as of tomorrow?

Geez, what an asshole your Batka is...

OnGoing:
Well, you can't just put glasses on the road, you have to know where the fish are...

Maybe you'd like to take me fishing.)

Demi:

Why, speculators don't buy and sell?????? And buying and selling is not supply and demand?????

Speculators do not buy or sell in the classical sense. They offer a contract to sell or to buy. You make a deal with them if you want to, but for a modest fee (for a higher/lower price), and you don't want to. They offer you liquidity and you consume it.

Reason: