What is this all about?!

Hello, Happy New Year!

But here's a question for anyone who knows, simple truths open to all, I can't understand why this is so...

Now I will try to explain:

There are cases in the market when the trend changes. Suppose there was a strong movement in one direction and we already feel the reversal, and the initial trend is exhausted. They're gaining strength for a new movement... And then, again, in the same direction, bang bang! What's that? Is that a kamikaze opening? At the very end of a trend, when it's about to reverse? Or is it not an opening of orders... but rather a closing of orders?

I wonder whether traders close those orders themselves, or it's stop loss triggers?

I do not understand how it all works. There is a minimum step of price change. Suppose a trader has bought, when he/she has bought, the price has already changed? Or will it change when he closes the position? Does he/she move the price downwards when buying? And when he sells it upwards?

Sometimes, when I look at the chart, I get a feeling that the price has moved due to something unexplained: closure of orders, triggering of stop loss or profit taking.

Or let's say a trend started, it slowly goes down and the price starts to move up? Are these guys buying or who? Rollbacks? Why do they happen?

What's a kickback?

Excuse me if my questions are stupid, but tell me what literature to read. I really want to understand this system.

asimox:

Hello, Happy New Year!

But here's a question for anyone who knows, simple truths open to all, I can't understand why this is so...

There are cases in the market when the trend changes. Suppose there was a strong movement in one direction and we already feel the reversal, and the initial trend is exhausted. They're gaining strength for a new movement... And then, again, in the same direction, bang bang! What's that? Is that a kamikaze opening? At the very end of a trend, when it's about to reverse? Or is it not the opening of orders...but the opposite of closing orders?

The price is the most favourable for the sellers (Bid) or buyers (Offer) limit orders in the stack, not the trades which have been executed or are being executed. I.e. demand and supply already placed, but not yet satisfied.

Simply put, the price is what's on the price tag, regardless of whether the buyers agree with it or not. This means that prices can change without making a transaction, simply by rewriting the numbers on the price tags - remove or add limiters to the cup and prices change.

Happy New Year to you too !!!!

Alaguerre as alaguerre. It's okay. Don't worry about it.

And not everyone has terminals.

Reshetov:

The price is the most profitable limit order in the cup for sellers (Bid) or buyers (Offer), not the trades that have been executed or are being executed. I.e. demand and supply already placed, but not yet satisfied.

In simple terms, the price is what is written on the price tag, regardless of whether buyers agree with it or not. This means that prices can be changed without transactions, simply by rewriting the numbers on the price tags - remove or add limiters to the cup and prices change.

In the forex market price in MT terminal is only and only for executing transactions. Prices cannot be changed without performing deals by any rewriting of the deals. There may be thousands of limits in the market, but the equilibrium market price displayed on the screen is one

Demi:

The price in the MT terminal on forex is solely and exclusively committed trades. Prices cannot change without executing trades by any rewriting of trades. There can be thousands of Limits in the market, but the equilibrium market price displayed on the screen is one.

I think so too. For example, why is price the most volatile in the news? Because prepositions are triggered.

Although there is another reason - temporary fall of liquidity.

But nevertheless the triggering of the signals is crucial. For example, massive profit taking will initiate a global trend reversal. As well as the general triggering of stops. All this happens more often at p/s levels, fibo, etc.

It doesn't seem so - a change in price is always the result of transactions

asimox:

Hello, Happy New Year!

There are cases in the market when the trend changes. Suppose there was a strong movement in one direction and we already feel the reversal, and the initial trend is exhausted. They're gaining strength for a new movement... And then, again, in the same direction, bang bang! What's that? Is that a kamikaze opening? At the very end of a trend, when it's about to reverse? Or is it not an opening of orders... but rather a closing of orders?

I wonder whether traders close those orders themselves, or it's stop loss triggers?

I do not understand how it all works. There is a minimum step of price change. Suppose a trader has bought, when he/she has bought, the price has already changed? Or will it change when he closes the position? Does he/she move the price downwards when buying? And when he sells it upwards?

Sometimes, when I look at the chart, I get a feeling that the price has moved due to something unexplained: closure of orders, triggering of stop loss or profit taking.

Or let's say a trend started, it slowly goes down and the price starts to move up? Are these guys buying or who? Rollbacks? Why do they happen?

What's a kickback?

I'm sorry if these questions are stupid, but tell me what literature to read. I really want to understand this system.

The law of supply and demand, supply and demand curves, the equilibrium price - in any EK textbook

asimox:

Hello, Happy New Year!

There are cases in the market when the trend changes. Suppose there was a strong movement in one direction and it's felt that now the trend has reversed, the initial trend is exhausted. They're gaining strength for a new movement... And then, again, in the same direction, bang bang! What's that? Is that a kamikaze opening? At the very end of a trend, when it's about to reverse? Or is it not an opening of orders... but rather a closing of orders?

What's a kickback?

I'm sorry if these questions are stupid, but could you at least tell me what literature to read? I really want to understand this system.

What makes you think, may Lisa forgive me, that this is the end?

sever31:
What makes you think, may Lisa forgive me, that this is the end?
I look at the indicators... Sometimes, if you sit in front of the monitor all day, the whole European session, the whole American session... You start to "feel the market". Like a kind of pressure of "bulls" and "bears". So before the change of the trend, when it really changes... when everyone is ready to buy... it collapses... Or when everyone is ready to sell it kind of makes a reverse strong movement (the market). That is, when the strength of one side has sort of weakened...and the moment it should start moving in the opposite direction, when everyone is ready to buy...for example...it goes BABA BABA BABA BABA down, and then only goes up. I don't understand why.

asimox:
I look at the indicators... Sometimes, if you sit in front of the monitor all day, the whole European session, the whole American session... You start to "feel the market". Like a kind of pressure of "bulls" and "bears". So before the change of the trend, when it really changes... when everyone is ready to buy... it collapses... Or when everyone is ready to sell it kind of makes a reverse strong movement (the market). That is, when the strength of one side has sort of weakened...and the moment it should start moving in the opposite direction, when everyone is ready to buy...for example...it goes BABA BABA BABA BABA down, and then only goes up. I don't understand why this happens.

it's all mind games - sort of like feeling, like the pressure, when everyone is already sort of ready, sort of does the opposite...

Someone strong and big is watching you.
Reason: