[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 84

strangerr:

At least listen to him, Tantric.
Listen to him too :))))

strangerr:

The rest is unnecessary))))

the more the better. you can also use ring plates. i stole them from a seminar; they not only kill germs but also clean the brain ))))

Tantrik:
and you listen :))))

So I'm not trying to catch all 10 pip pullbacks, there are some wrong entries and there are some loses, but that's ok, they should be and will be. Emotrade, brainwashing is good)))

Tantrik:
the situation was not short.
but what if we were down 350pp in 3 days?

emotraid:

The more the better. You can also use ring plates. I stole them from a seminar, they not only kill germs but also clean the brain ))))
You should enroll in the TC training course. The second option is to switch to a demo for a year! (By the way, my year on the demo ended in December 2010)

Tantrik:
Sign up for a DC training course - on the internet is fine. The second option is to switch to a demo for a year! (By the way, my demo year ended in December 2010)

What will they teach her there, how to open an account with them?

strangerr:

Thanks, I'll have a look, but what's wrong with MT+Delta?

Just a suggestion I made. See if there's anything useful. While on the volumes, I'm still learning.

MobileMan:
what if we're down 350pp in 3 days?
next time write before that! i.e. the first day and write - how much and where!!! (i am bombarded with intuition from all sides and the "genie" is there(although maybe an imposter)).(once again the situation was(and stranger wrote) 51% on buy)

Tantrik:
Sign up for a DC training course - on the internet is fine. The second option is to switch to a demo for a year! (By the way, my year on the demo ended in December 2010)

If the first wave has covered the second and the third is below the fifth, the fourth gives us a piece of fibonacci from which we can build a Ganah arc and there appears a price that will come to rest when the muving crosses a mcd at some point ... or not a turtle... I don't remember.

Tantrik:
next time write before that! i.e. first day and write - how much and where!!! (I am bombarded with intuition from all sides and the "genie" is there(although maybe an impostor)).(once again the situation was(and stranger wrote) 51% on buy)

I have already said above that I will write BEFORE. First the direction and risk and then the TA and SL

Reason: