FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 284

Vizard:

another one today...

As far as I'm concerned, 1.2519 is not going to go any higher... this week)))

Serg51:
A two-bar trend is essentially a completed five-wave trend.
Pardon me, I don't get it.

OlegTs:
I must be a bad electro-sex, half of the way through is not in my direction, but it's not over yet)))
you wrote yesterday that the move downwards is unambiguous - fourth wave on n4

Dersu:
Sorry, didn't get it.

Consider two bullish candlesticks in the form of a small Gann trend, where the maximum of the second is above the maximum of the first, the minimum of the second is above the minimum of the first and the minimum of the second is below the maximum of the first.

The first wave draws the bottom of the first candle, the second goes from the low to the high of the first candle, the third goes from the high of the first to the low of the second, the fourth goes from the low of the second to the high of the second, and the fifth goes from the high of the second to the close.

In general ca. cenk.

DhP:
It is not too late to sell profitably. It is quite possible that we will move down at the beginning of this week.

I am considering two options - the first is after a corrective move down to 1.28 followed by a continuation of the fall to 1.1580...

The second option is a downtrend to 1.158.

Serg51:
As far as I'm concerned, 1.2519 is not going to go any higher... this week)))

Looks to me like the moose has already been fed ))))...

Vizard:

If you ask me, the moose is already fed ))))...

A cow chews up about 5k hay a winter.

forte928:
I wrote to you yesterday that the move down is unambiguous - fourth wave on n4
Thanks of course, but own head is better, I think this move is a breaking of stops and fooling of bears))

Dersu:

A cow can chew about 5k hay a winter.

The main thing is to give milk...)))
Reason: