[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 608

emotraid:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))
I corrected it a little ... forgot to put a number on it.

margin.call:
Я??? I couldn't have said that. There in context. To open on a Friday evening with the prospect of next week is fifti-fifti, I don't work that way )))
The correction may start - we should have bought earlier and now we should close or not. (in general, after such moves on the fly to get into a continuation - now the divorce with a correction - I generally have never bought that way and I have nothing to say) Good luck! (and with such a nickname! - bet? curse? - hard as I sympathize )

What's got us so bent out of shape, can anyone give us a straight answer?

artikul:
Mass epidemic ))))

Yep, half a depot each, one already doubled today and disappeared)))

TEXX:

Mishkin zero )))

artikul:

Mishkin zero )))

And for those in the tank? )))

odiseif:
I just corrected it a little bit... forgot to put a number on it.

i forgot to put a number. it's great, no need to sweat, just break something, shout for joy and throw something through the window.)

everyone's doubling today except me )))) but i'm also in profit and don't hope to get my deposit back ))))

TEXX:

.... and on the chieftain and the eu ... the chieftain should be rising already, the pound needs to give birth to a couple of dozen pups, the moon has landed too and they will close the week all together here ...

TEXX:

It's been said and shown a hundred times ))))

TEXX:

he'll go to the factory!
Reason: