[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 605

Tantrik:
he's a good depot cook.

so immediately? ))))

emotraid:

and there are no bad ones here, everyone is kind and cheerful ))))
I promised you a good day today, are you happy?

Nesradamus:

Everyone is happy today)))

Tantric, look at the gold.

Nesradamus:

Yeah, but what's it got to do with you, say thank you for my good morning bye )))

strangerr:

What movements in the correction you saw, do you need it, you will take it all back and it will be easier and faster.
It was not a correction, it will fall quickly and surely - it will grow tediously (you need it and why I do not need it - I will put a second-hand one)

emotraid:

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with you, say thank you that I've been waiting for you this morning ))))
It's always like this, you win and you lose if they listen to us fools.

Tantrik:
It was not a correction, it will fall quickly and steadily - it will grow tediously (you need it and why I don't need it - I'll put a second-hand one)

You're all so damn ironclad, it goes down fast and rises barely, but it's the other way around for me )))

strangerr:

Everyone is happy today)))

Tantrik, watch the gold.

Actually wanted to remove from the terminal, that 170pp rise. not eu!!! - Lost 2/3 of the profit the same evening on gold (sold :((. )

emotraid:

You've got an iron hand, it's going down fast but barely going up, and it's the opposite with me)))

Turn the monitor upside down ))))

emotraid:

You guys have an iron hand, it goes down fast but rises barely, but it's the opposite with me)))

So he sees over 550 in a week, nl it's slow))))
Reason: