[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 606

strangerr:

And again diver, still a correction no matter how you look at it.

interesting if one assumes there is a head to head shoulder and legs going!!!!! :)))))

Then what would be the height of the top, purely hypothetically :)

Article, cool feature with the 9 oo. Is Sawa working on it?

artikul:

And patterns are permanent )))) Here's the last kink )))) I could have sold, but I didn't because the market has a goal to break the blue dash ) ))) That's why the buy limits were set ))))

is that the one far left? is that when it will be - i.e. while you can buy?

McBro:

Article, cool feature with the 9 oo. Does Sawa work on it?

Sawa is a set of drawing scripts and a couple of turkeys )))) For an automaton we need to calculate the intersection of so many lines by linear equations, which is such a bummer, it's easier to do it by hand )))) Besides, the tests are not over ))))

McBro:

interesting if one assumes there is a shoulder head and a shoulder and legs going!!!!!:)))))

Then what would be the height of the head, purely hypothetically :)

Article, cool feature with the 9 oo. Does Sawa work on it?

for counting - feet first, yeah a cool feature counting and feet first ha ha ha

Nesradamus:
That's how it is always, they win and lose if they listen to us fools.

No, they win because they have a bigger deposit and can open a lot of orders in different directions, while I can not more than two or three and am almost always in the buy)))

artikul:

Turn the monitor upside down ))))

There is no stand upside down ))))

Tantrik:
is it the one on the far left? is that when it will be - i.e. while you can buy it?

Well that's how I buy )))) But if a retracement happens, and it may happen at any time, the market will immediately change the targets ))))). So don't expect any predictions from me )))).

It's not my fault who isn't amused.

artikul:

That's how I buy )))). But if a retracement occurs, and it can happen at any time, the market will immediately change the targets)))). So I don't make any predictions ))).
What a prediction (there was a rainbow - it seems OK), and this is not a wedge on the trend at all, you put it and wait.

Tantrik:
What a prediction (there was a rainbow - seems OK), and this is not a wedge on the trend at all put and wait

The rainbow was written for fun, and then I looked closely and saw something )))

margin.call:
It's not my fault who isn't amused.
you said in the sell next week.
Reason: