NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 5

Timbo

I've been wondering the same thing all day today. Something is wrong here, I'll try to explain.

After all, if I understand correctly the ban is made for DC. It turns out that this is a technical question. Let's assume that we are working with you through one brokerage company and with pretty big lots.

1. You have entered in buy with 50 lots. The brokerage company overlapped you on the interbank, everything seems fine.
  2. And now I entered the same instrument in sell with 50 lots.

My question is. What shall the Dealer do? How will it close me if i am not allowed to do so?

Z.U. Many consider this statement from the trader's side. I am right and everything makes sense, but if we look at it from the brokerage company side what happens. But in other words - my brokerage company will requote me until it is able to average and (or) overlap, is it so? ((

sak120 >> :

The loco has exactly one useful feature - it (partly) solves some psychological problems of humans, in particular the problem of closing a losing pose..........

i thought this problem is solved by automatic trading

(all other things being equal)

kombat >> :

The lock is:

- there are 0, 1 and 2 types of margin

- There are 9 types of locks.

- saving dispositions on the chart

And to talk about it in the context of "one paragraph" is putting it mildly: the subject is not quite mastered by your opponent

There is nothing to master here. Diversification is a scientifically proven fact. Lock, just like martingale, leads to ruin. By virtue of the randomness of events, some early, some late, but the result is the same.

Locke is not going anywhere. Proven.

Here's the strategy:

http://www.forexhope.com/index.php?mod=forexhope.product&p=1&pcode=DTS&s=8

If an outsider looks at it and wants to do harm, he feels bad.

You'd have to use the "head"-"shoulders" to prove it.

What does this have to do with the head - shoulders? It's a working strategy, go to the website.

Yeah, well, there's a whole bunch of these strategies on pay.ru.

You are mistaken.

Uh-huh. There's no doubt about it.

Absolutely.

http://fxillusions.blogspot.com/

I often get asked which EA is better than Ree? I'm afraid I can't answer that question, but I can make a list of the ones I use on my own accounts:

- DTS-1. Yes, there are drawdowns. Yes, they may last for several weeks. Yes, it costs money. But it works and it works great for a very long time.

Reason: