[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 467

MobileMan:
What are you talking about?
Let's keep it on a need-to-know basis! I wrote +%%%% to the depo!

Tantrik:
and you don't have a drawer? (how do you put those smiley faces in, eh?). Currency has other targets and volumes have nothing to do with it (volumes are a means and most likely bots put them there).

Yes, it is impossible to calculate targets by volume, but it is possible to confirm the level :))))

Tantrik:
and you don't have a drawer? (how do you put those smiley faces in, eh?). Currency has other targets and volumes have nothing to do with it (volumes are a means and most likely bots put them there).

I drew it especially for you)).

2012.01.23 19:49:33 '15795': order #11545794 buy 0.10 EURUSD at 1.2742 was modified -> sl: 1.2745 tp: 0.0000

nikelodeon:

Well, it's not possible to calculate targets by volume, but it is possible to confirm the level:))))
Do an experiment - draw a line and see how price tests it - breaks it and tests it again.

The euro has suffered losses but remains above the $1 . 30 level after eurozone finance ministers told their Greek counterparts that Greece should not expect an increase in bailout funds despite the country's worsening economic situation. This is reported by sources in Dow Jones.

Well, look, now the delta at 1.3019 has good volume. It turns out that the channel is currently traded at 1.3042 and the bottom at 1.3019. BUT the channel isn't visible on the chart, and we already know about it.... So there you go... here's the thing... And by opening at the next hour you can raise 20 pips....

strangerr:

I drew it especially for you)))

2012.01.23 19:49:33 '15795': order #11545794 buy 0.10 EURUSD at 1.2742 was modified -> sl: 1.2745 tp: 0.0000

The EUR will be turning for 2 days - wait for the sell.

I set TP at sells (in minus) and SL at bays, and if they had worked, it would have been a total of +33% to the deposit. That's what I meant by breakeven.

nikelodeon:
Well, look, now the delta at 1.3019 has good volume. It turns out that the channel is currently traded at 1.3042 and the bottom at 1.3019. But the channel is not visible on the chart, but we already know about it.... So there you go... here's the thing... And by opening at the next hour it is possible to raise 20 pips....

What did I show you on Friday with the levels? You could go up 160-180 at the opening buy.

strangerr:

What did I show you on Friday with the levels? You could have bought at the opening and raised 160-180.
which I did.
Reason: