[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 298

Salavatka:
We trade during the day and can't afford to throw away 20-50 pips, and those who come here once a day or once a week trade on the day and 4 o'clock
I afford it easily)))). I don't throw them away, I just skip them. My entry is on H1, H4. I do look at time frames below an hour but I trade very-very seldom.

artikul:
On lower TFs you'll soon have your eyes in a bunch ))))

That's right..... probably already in the pile..... in the pile of crap from this trade :((((

And in general the sell signal should be above the level - 1.28004 )))) This is a fundamental condition for the convergence of iPower bars for Gann time proportions )))) That's funny))) Well, it's like that ))))

nikelodeon:
All right, me... I'm worried about the mobile man... how he's doing now....????

)))))))) only had a 20% drawdown )) no big deal )

When will it be scary??? When will 90% be....??? I think they are trying to either sell the eu up with these spikes or collect stops......

MobileMan:

)))))))) only 20% depo drawdown )) no big deal )

I should have taken the nickname IronMan))))

nikelodeon:
When will it be scary??? When will 90% be....??? I think they are trying to either sell the eu up with these spikes or collect stops......
The trader knows the answer to that! Kids,let's ask our uncle to tell us a story together! !!! )))

Kitsan:

You should have used the nickname IronMan)))
Well then IronEggs))))

nikelodeon:
When will it be scary??? When will 90% be....??? I think they are trying to either sell the eu up or collect stops with this upward spurt......
At 90, it's too late to run)))))

rigc:
at 90, it's too late to run)))))
Uncle Nikolai will come and the eggs won't help!
Reason: