[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 292

MobileMan:

Absent )))) By the way, I have added more at 1.2793. The drawdown so far was only 100pp maximum. Do you hear - TOTALLY! When you want to take 500pp, why not take 100pp loss first! It's just that everyone is used to taking 30pps, so you shout a scarecrow at me when I'm minus 100. Once again, I'll close my sell at 1.2693 on the plus side and these shares too.

What a load of bullshit! If I do not have a single negative order in half a year and I take 1500 pips per month on average. What do you mean by "from the light"? I see a gigantic drop, that's all. In fact, he who laughs last laughs best. And anyway, my depo will hold out for another 300 pips.

If you knew how much I don't give a shit ))))) I've got iron balls - Totally. I've got balls of iron ) Just like you said above )

You go to school, and then bam - and you open 20% of the depot.

They'll read them and start splitting piggy banks and averaging out half a deposit.

Where are you people waiting for the fall?

Salavatka:
Where are you people waiting for the fall?

why the fall?

Kitsan:

why the falls in particular?
I personally don't see on the H1 the completion of the decline.

Kitsan:

must be really iron))))

you drain it 1000 times (i learnt it once) and you'll get the same ))))

I think we can walk to 2670, just to test that level...

Salavatka:
Where are you people waiting for the drop?
1.25 is going to be a short bounce.

got it

Vlad72:
I personally do not see on H1 the completion of the decline.

my situation is not clear yet.

The previous hour had even drawn a shooting star after an uptrend.... So we can go down from there :))))
Reason: