[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 303

2 selves are already on the plus side
MobileMan:
2 selves are already on the plus side

So that's fine ))))
[삭제]
artikul:

What's going on now? )))

(bikers are scalping the euras))
my sit on the TP closed)))) overlapped the los on the bay))))
I have this thought: they knocked down last year's low and now having collected sell orders they are going fucking up!
strangerr:

Tantrik, happy second to you)))

No signal to sell, stop removed, the second buy limit has not yet been triggered - waiting.
Oxide:
I have this thought: they knocked down last year's low and now having collected sell orders they are going fucking up!
+
getting the sled ready on n1 - think another 30p and get the snow.
emotraid:

quid are scalping euros ))))

I see )))) The long candle has been seen ))))
Tantrik:
No signal to sell, stopped, second buy limit has not yet been triggered - waiting.


What are you waiting for?