[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 293

MobileMan:

you drain it 1000 times (i learnt it once) and you'll get the same ones ))))

No thanks, I'm fine with mine)

MobileMan:

I wish I understood what you just said... )))
and us what you said )))) (the fellow with one lot - must be sharpening his razor...)

Vlad72:
show me on the picture please.

I'd better explain, because they can also be false )))) A fractal pair is looked for on the chart from right to left. It is a group of candles between two opposing fractals, or one candle with two fractals at the same time. The energy of the pair is determined by the first fractal to the right. If it's on a cold bar (blue, blue, or purple), the pair is cold. Moreover, the pair should be clean, i.e. there should be no green bars either inside it or on the fractals themselves, otherwise it is a false signal. The signals are as follows - bull zero, cold fractal pair on the right - sell, cold fractal pair, bullish zero on the right - also sell, and immediately. ))) Appearance of the next green bar after the previous green bar cancels this previous one. )))

Kitsan:

No thanks, I'm fine with mine)
You can try it with a magnet - steel or not.

MobileMan:

I wish I understood what you just said... )))

and what's your goal for the selves...

Tantrik:
with a magnet you can try - steel or not

Yeah, periodically)

SEVER11:

Now there's a short-term signal:

I don't believe in these fobs (unlikely to work)

I don't know what you see but this divergence is very strong I don't understand why we are not going down!!!! :/

Kitsan:

My situation is not clear yet.

To be honest too, on the dives there is an up diver on Osma for a long time, on H4 there is an up signal since 10 Jan (13 Friday is a huge drawdown), but on H1 I still do not see a bullish diver.

So, we have to wait for the bearish divergence to be formed on H4 and then we will go to close the hour marker or what?

Salavatka:

I don't know what you see but this divergence is very strong I don't understand why we are not going down!!!! :/

the finish line is close (we'll go from there or maybe through the flat)
Reason: