[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 223

Kitsan:

I've got it, only I'm on a deaver.

Which turkey are you using on the divs if it's not a secret? I'm also into this subject

MobileMan:

Did I get you guys so worked up that you decided to poke at me?! You may consider that the target 1.2470 in the medium term remains, I just saw that there will be another move upwards, so I closed the sell and re-entered. Guys, let's be friends. I haven't had a negative medium-term order since August, I'm serious.

And how many deals were there in total if you don't mind me asking about the total number of orders?

..and also, news on america and canada at the same time and important ... and since the economies of the two countries are basically inseparable... the bite is not bad...

===================================================================================================================

A fisherman is sitting on the shore. A crucian carp comes up and asks: - What are you doing sitting there? - Waiting for a bite. The crucian holds his head and says: "No nibble today, nibble was yesterday.

Well corrected, you can't always go up, where else can you go down? can we stop )))))

Margaret, if you are online, please estimate the statistics for GP Morgan

MobileMan:

Did I get you guys so worked up that you decided to poke at me?! You may consider that the target 1.2470 remains in the medium term, I just saw that there will be another move upwards, so I closed the sell and re-entered. Guys, let's be friends. Well, I have not had a negative medium-term order since August, I am serious.

No, it's just that when everyone says up and down it's bad, and when I do it's okay. And the trades are yours, I have mine.

Guys, don't quarrel, the news is about to come out - they will all make up))))

strangerr:

No, it's just that when everyone says up and down it's bad, and when I do, it's okay. And the deals are yours, I have mine.
)) So let's make a pool!?

Salavatka:
What tool do you use for dividends if it is not a secret?

Mostly MACD Histogram, additionally Force index.

I'm not just a fan of divs, I'm a hunter of them))))

strangerr:

You better watch where to buy euro and close your sell.

I will close 2766 - the correction will start holobal on m15, lower only on Monday Tuesday...

I bought, (mantra - stop can not move it can not move, stop can not be removed)

Reason: