[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 220

jonni:

I've been scalping dangerous business, my balance was $144, now it is $0. I put in 44, earned 156, now it is 200. But how much nerve, I ask: was it worth it? 12 dirty green, a lot of nerve cells burned.

I am not sure what to do with it, but I have to take into account some factors in order to enter and exit promptly.

2012.01.13 12:34:01 MARKET TALK: Credit Suisse cuts EUR/USD forecast to 1.22 DJ FOREX

lotos7:
2012.01.13 12:34:01 MARKET TALK: Credit Suisse cuts EUR/USD forecast to 1.22 DJ FOREX

No way....., wow...... and here we were wondering what the fuss was about an hour ago :)))))))

Looks like the correction upwards will not be more than 30-40p...with the continuation of the fall downwards....

I wonder how many people hold selves with me! Once again I am convinced that listen to the forums (which scream upwards) and do the opposite

MobileMan:
I wonder how many people hold selves with me! Once again I am convinced that listen to the forums (which scream upwards) and do the opposite

I'm holding, only I'm on a deaver.

Kitsan:

I've got it, only I'm on a deaver.

the formation of the second top was talked about at 1:00 today....

MobileMan:
The ones who shout upwards are those who in euphoria seek to get on the slowing train...unaware of it...

forte928:
The formation of the second top was talked about at 1:00 today.

I try not to listen to what anyone says, as soon as the signal appeared, I sold. So much has been said here this week)))

Kitsan:

I try not to listen to what anyone says, I sold as soon as I got a signal. So much has been said here this week)))

But we should try to analyze each participant individually here. Who, what he said and how it came out later
Reason: