[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 222

strangerr:

Yeah, and no one here predicted a sell order at 2925, then at 2930.

So it was a hold! In the event of an upturn. I saw the general downward direction yesterday by several hundred pips. You'll see. Besides, I've written myself that it's unlikely to get to a pause.

MobileMan:

so it was a holdback! In case of a rise. I saw the general direction downwards by a few hundred pips yesterday. You'll see. Besides, I've written myself that it's unlikely to get to the pause.

And the last time the target was 2470, then it disappeared. So why do things change so much or can't you see yourself?)))

strangerr:

And last time the target was 2470, then it disappeared. So why does it change so much or can't we see ourselves?)))

I can't explain it. So it seemed safe to close then. Could have sat out with that bai, but I closed 113pp and went in almost there again down. Can't see the target yet, but I think somewhere near the last target, i.e. 1.2470.

It's Friday and who knows what else might happen. Maybe a little more upside once more, but the bearish direction is already clear. We may not see a drop until next week.

Arguing again? I made a celebratory dinner, ran out for a beer, I'm going in for a bai ))))

In an hour the news on the americans is red...should reach the target...

MobileMan:

I can't explain it. So it seemed safe to close then. Could have sat out with that bai as well, but I closed 113pp and entered almost the same place down again. Can't see the target yet, but I think somewhere around the last target, i.e. 1.2470.

It's Friday and who knows what else might happen. Maybe a little more upside once more, but the bearish direction is already clear. We may not see a drop until next week.

So the market is changing and with it the targets and entries are changing?

strangerr:

So is the market changing, and with it the targets and entry points?
As a wise man once said: the exchange rate takes into account everything

jonni:
As a wise man once said: the course takes everything into account

It was just a man talking about nothing.

jonni:
As a wise man once said: the course takes everything into account

and another said they have everything in Greece, what do they have now? tangerine peels ))))

strangerr:

So the market is changing, and with it the targets and entry points are changing?

Did I catch you so much that you decided to poke at me?! You may consider that the medium-term target 1.2470 is still there, I just saw that there would be another move upwards, so I closed the sell and re-entered. Guys, let's be friends. Well, I have not had a negative medium-term order since August, I am serious.
Reason: