[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 210

odiseif:

what's the prognosis for the downswing? ))))

Who works with me - you can put another sell order at 1.2925 with the same lot as you entered from 1.2812. It is unlikely to reach it, though. I do not care, when everybody is shouting up or down, I have my own opinion. And by the way, shouting "up" only increases my confidence in selling. I see ONLY down. Since last night.

nikelodeon:

I've got a ruble account at Alpari. I put 2k in Russian, of course. working with a 0.01 lot. I'm feeling quite comfortable. I understand that it's not going to be an easy task, but I'm trying. So will you. There's a leverage of 1:500 is quite acceptable for a dept of that size....
I have a cent. Lot maximum 0.8 $. Leverage is 500. I want to get rich right now, a lot of money and not work (and earn money)))))))))

Tantrik:
The euro pound is down - the trend is W1 - so it may not break through, and the euro is down, the pound is up.

the eu and pound ratio of course is that the pound will weaken this hour - hence the eu will have a stronger movement against the pound - hence we have greater volatility of the eu - and its downward correction more significant than the pound which we are currently observing...

In general, crosses can well inform about the speed of the movement of major currency pairs in relation to each other ...

MobileMan:
Who works with me, you may put one more sell order at 1.2925 with the same lot, as 1.2812 was entered. Although, it is unlikely to reach it. I do not care, when everybody is shouting up or down, I have my own opinion. And by the way, shouting "up" only increases my confidence in selling. I see ONLY down. Since last night.

If 1.2872 is broken through, it may go up to 1.2930, it is the second resistance, I think.

Although settled in myself(in confidence from 1.2871)))))))

jonni:
I have a cent. Lot maximum 0.8$. Leverage is 500. And I want to get rich right now, a lot of money and not work (and earn)))))))))

If you want to get rich now, go wash a window: )))))))))))

nikelodeon:

If you want to get rich, go wash a window right now: )))))))))))

The windows won't be enough, my mum washed the frame there)))))))))

Yes, and I'm not on the windows, more on electricity: search for a shot of capacitors)))))))))))))Much faster to make money, so it's someone to fix something, like a TV or computer - more than the windows will be))))))))))))))))))) But more interesting here - there's more head than hands to work.

Levels:

MobileMan:
Who works with me - you can put another sell order at 1.2925 with the same lot as you entered from 1.2812. It is unlikely to reach it, though. I do not care, when everybody is shouting up or down, I have my own opinion. And by the way, shouting "up" only increases my confidence in selling. I see ONLY down. Since last night.

the eu was up all night and now the mercs goat is yelling something about a promise that the eu is the first currency on mars and up again ))))

emotraid:

what's the prognosis for the downswing? ))))

As Tantrik says - that's not how it falls)))
Reason: