FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 275

SVEC:
Dear forum members, I appeal again to those who are familiar with the Borispolz channels, again I got a little confused with compression in practice. I will try to describe compression as I understand it, and you can correct me if something is wrong. Suppose I sold at the resistance line at 1.4350, price is now 1.4300 I put SL to breakeven, then the price becomes 1.4290 I change SL to TP +10 pips at 1.4340, then the price becomes 1.4280 I shift TP to 1.4330 and so on..... Did I get it right or did I misunderstand how Borishpolz's squeeze works?

try to corner it... and squeeze slowly :))

21april:
??? :-)
what's not to understand... It's the threat of a further rate hike, maybe even a cut if inflation continues to fall. What's the upside here? It's a minus for the euro.

Tantrik:
if not blind see any (or touch it) I'll trade it off after... on the established chart :)) (wrote the time machine)
(this know-how I have for the fourth day and I think.... why do I need trends....:)) (this time you got it?)

Well, dear fellow, I have been thinking about trends for a long time already, thanks to Rekker, he once gave me the idea with his saying: "The only thing better than a scalp is a scalp of a Forex leader"))) He's gone missing.

I like to read MT5 after all: reversal is inevitable because the price has hit the CMA 200)))

strangerr:

Well, I've been thinking about trends for a long time now, thanks to Rekker, he once gave me the idea with his dictum: "The only thing better than a scalp is a forex chief's scalp"))) He's gone missing.
I can only tell you the details in person.... (What is meant by scalping - everyone understands differently). I built 2 (for now)
TS on similarity of price charts (matryoshka one inside another) ..... and position in the market is neutral! (only psychology interferes) left till evening...

Tantrik:
I can only give details in private .... (What is meant by scalping - everyone understands it differently). I have designed 2 (so far)
TS like price charts (matryoshka one inside the other) ..... and position in market neutral! (only psychology interferes) left till evening...

Bye.

EURUSD buy 20 pips

( Closed at 16:40 )

strangerr:

I like to read MT5 after all: a reversal is inevitable because the price has hit the CMA 200)))

Or "no way, I don't want to go north today, maybe next week", "I really want to break through 1.4220 today".

So far, it's going very structurally, according to the forecast

E-U M15:

On the hourly, the 4/6 level is very strong, if we go according to the forecast, we will reach this level:

margaret:
Or "no way, I don't want to go north today, maybe next week", "I really want to break through 1.4220 today".
Yeah, Margot, it's a weakness of human nature to wish for things to happen.

strangerr:

After price transfer to boo, SL does not move back, only forward.

I mean forwards, i.e. SL turns into TR after breakeven. Did I get it right or did I misunderstand something?
Reason: