[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 117

DragonSL:

The meaning is in the text accompanying the clip.

"The yield on Germany's €3.9bn 6-month bond placement on Monday was negative (-0.01%) for the first time."

Here, I was wondering ... Igor, do you have your own version of the comment?

OnGoing:

The meaning is in the text accompanying the clip.

"The yield on Germany's €3.9bn 6-month bond placement on Monday was negative (-0.01%) for the first time."

So there I ask, the Eurozone has already collapsed, quietly without even saying goodbye. This was the case when the German mark was part of the Eurozone, now it's getting out...

The point is: it is not profitable to exchange the Euro now to the dollar and then to the mark, but it is profitable to buy German securities and then switch to their currency through them ;-)

tara:

Here, I was wondering ... Igor, do you have your own version of the comment?

Just a precedent, I decided to fix it) But I think we all follow the news backdrop, we know that things are not going well for the old lady of Europe. And not just her.

artikul:

Forget the word "growth" ))))

This is relative, I do not invest in euros, I have fixed positions, while I trade in other currencies the pendants on euros are for sale, or will work tomorrow, but most likely on 16.01.

OnGoing:
I think we all follow the news backdrop and know that things are not going well for old Europe. And it's not just Europe.

Europe and the Eurozone are different things, don't confuse the two...

DragonSL:

The point is that Europe and the Eurozone are different things, don't confuse them...
And where will the former go without the latter) They decided to tighten the screws on speculators, I do not know how it will affect our brother (what will happen to liquidity)http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=680085&cid=6

OnGoing:
They decided to tighten the screws on speculators, I do not know how it will affect our brother (what will happen to liquidity)http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=680085&cid=6

We will use Mexican pesos )))

artikul:

Let's get Mexican pesos ))))
Exactly) I was just making a strategy on kangaroo and kiwi, just in time. Fuck the Euros)
Reason: