[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 106

Tantrik:
did not show up?

And then a bearish zero is not a reversal, the market usually rolls further by inertia and gives the last impulse wave, on what I lost on Friday (I was waiting for the spike up, but it was absent) )))) That is why I am pulling the trend by fractals, lost two hours bars on reversal, but after that everything is more than compensated )))

artikul:

And then a bearish zero is not a reversal, the market usually rolls by inertia and gives the last impulse wave, on what I lost on Friday (I was waiting for the raise, but there was no raise)))) Thus I am pulling the trend according to fractals, I am losing two 1-hour bars on reversal, but after that everything is paid off ))))
So it is not up yet? (On m15 the second wave is so far)

Tantrik:
So no upwards yet? (on m15 the second wave is so far)

I do not have it yet ))))) By the way, on M15 the bear zero is BEFORE the red bar - it's a trick ))))

homers035:

artikul:

I don't have it yet ))))). By the way, on M15 the bearish zero is BEFORE the red bar - it's a trick ))))
It will show up again - we have time. )))

nikelodeon:
I think it's really down..... It's a lot of sagging .... Again, the market is saying that there was a purely technological upward correction. The market knows what's going on. I'm frankly not impressed with Sarcosi.....

If it were that simple there would be no forex, the market is not a gathering of like-minded people - personally I buy audusd

Tantric buys, its volume)):

strangerr:

Tantrik buys, his volume)):

"Gene" will be watching "hunting and fishing" tonight (if the moose, there will be no movie!) :))))))

what an interesting candle on the EURCHF
Reason: