A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 21

5drakon:
))))) you can't survive this, so give up on forex

Those two dollars will outlive Mona and you and me. The only thing left to do is to laugh. I have long since forgotten how to cry, and I haven't even tried to think. It's not healthy.

5drakon:

It's all right, Valerka. You'll get some profit. Just be patient.

If you lose, put some more. Don't spare your money, feed those who are smarter.

paukas:

It's all right, Valerka. You'll make a profit, too. Just be patient.

If you lose, put some more. Don't spare your money, feed those who are smarter.

Yeah, hi - at the end you understand that you have to drain here to feed those who are smarter, nothing we also went through it once, but look how you survive the two dollars because you and Mona as brothers, like brothers of the same blood.Look, if you have something to ask, do not be shy, we can help you with advice or you'll just keep wandering around the forum and begging us to give you $1,000 I will show you ------ WHAT YOU CAN SHOW WHAT YOU LOVE AND WHY YOU CANNOT DEMAND Mommy does not give money or a nurse.That's why you can't sleep for a long time. Ask the nurse in your room to sedate you. You must have winter fever and I can't help you with that. Sorry - DON'T STAY ANYWAY MORE )))))))))) OK. ))))

Vovchik here???? --Have you ever read the name of the thread and ask a person who the person initially addressed with the question HOW YOU thought YOU're earning money or dreamt about it (((The question is for those who can earn money on Forex.))))) YOUare related to this group ????? You should go here ( 1 2 3 4 5... 465 466 )

Guys, see what greed for money comes to a man even nurses cannot always calm him down, he runs away regularly, etc. What to say, soon spring will escalate and he will be begging ))))) Stay away from him I think you all understand who he is talking about )))).

5drakon:
You'll get the idea that you have to feed the smartest ones, but we went through it too, look how you survived the $2.00, because you and Mona are like brothers.Look, if you have questions, don't be shy, we might be able to give you some advice or you will have to surf here on the forum and beg for money ------ WHAT YOU CAN SHOW WHAT YOU LIKE TO SAY, AND THEY WILL LIKE TO DEMOTE IT WHY THE MOM does not give money.That's why you can't sleep and you want someone to talk to you. Ask the nurse in your room to give you a sedative. You must be having winter fever and I can't help you with that. Sorry - and don't come back to me anymore )))))))))) OK. ))))
Well done, Valerko. You've been so honest about yourself. That brings a tear to my eye.

What are you doing up all the time? Call for a pickup. I'll find your home address.

Tel Aviv, 62 Jabotinsky str. phone 035201515 Israel code 972 --- VO NASH SPASU VOVA

A strike in Israel's psychiatric hospitals

You are at: HOME A strike in Israel's mental hospitals. ...On Sunday, December 18, from 10 am to 12 noon, nurses in Israeli psychiatric clinics will...
bakumedinfo.com'index.php...copymore VOVCHIK WHAT YOU'RE DOING See WHAT YOU'RE DONING AND PUSHING PREPARATE
Reason: