A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 45

avtomat:

500% is an acceptable level. But there's a caveat, what's the leverage...

which is kind of in line ;)

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=84230&st=30&p=374756&#entry374756

you have to be registered to see the pictures.

Tested with a leverage of 1:100. I looked at the link and found it a bit hard to get into the calculations. :) I guess I should first sort out my current issues before delving into another subject. :)

it's right on topic

avtomat:
that's right on topic.

Thank you. Yeah, I got it, on topic. :)

And the leverage you brought to my attention. What conclusions can be drawn if the margin level is 500% with a leverage of 1:100?

OK

tol64:

Thank you. Yeah, I get it, on topic. :)

And the leverage you brought to my attention. What conclusions can you draw if the margin level is 500% with 1:100 leverage?

Every trading strategy is so individual that it's impossible to answer your question correctly. Only testing your trading strategy in real time (not on the history) will help you answer this and many other questions that will arise in the process. Searching for answers from "professional traders" will initially lead you to a losing trading strategy (even if it shows a profit on historical data). You will not find professional traders on forums.

FelixFX:

Every trading strategy is so different that it is impossible to answer your question correctly. Only testing your trading strategy in real time (not on history) will help to answer this and many other questions that will arise in the process. Searching for answers from "professional traders" will initially lead you to a losing trading strategy (even if it shows a profit on historical data). You will not find professional traders on forums.

Everything you say is also true. But if I hadn't asked the question, I wouldn't have heard the answer. Many questions are interesting to look at from different angles. And when different people answer and not yourself from different angles, you often come to interesting conclusions too. The best adviser in any case is personal experience. Thank you also for your reply. :)

FelixFX: Searching for answers from "professional traders" will initially lead you to a losing trading strategy (even if it shows a profit on historical data). You won't find professional traders on the forums.
Perhaps too categorical.

sergeev:
Amenti, I kindly ask you, personally for Mr Paukas, to write to him personally in a private message.

No, I've been written here, do you want to read it? I will.

no

In a circle.
From the first to the twenty-first time, it was interesting to tell, to explain, to argue.

Farther and more is duller and dumber. //

Смотрю в окно,
а там все то же
повторное кино -
одни и те же рожи,
вопросы те же.
Хоть и рожи
меняются порою,
но похожи... )))

And then there was Gruen, who didn't even care about other people's delusions from a high pagoda (ah, pardon - opinions - is there a difference?). // I'm not just on the topic of this thread.

===
No! I even had the idea of writing (and I even wrote something) a kind of textbook. Not to teach me how to trade - god forbid! I'm not that stupid and arrogant, but at least to avoid some silly questions on the first time. But... In short, I realized that they will ask you anyway, while making you prove your innocence to the camels.
Do I need it?

I'll repeat for (n-m) times, for (n-m+1) times making sure of one thing: No one teaches anyone anything. Everyone learns for himself.

Reason: