1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 16

Zhunko:

I will answer, though. If it wasn't for the terrible situation in the medium term, I wouldn't be looking for anything. At the moment all my energies are focused on developing new intraday TCs. I did not have any. We are developing new ones and adapting old ones.

This year was a failure for me. Only 30% for the year. This trouble has been going on since April. We stopped trading in October. Lack of necessary volatility for the old medium-term TS.

So, I have this joy. I found a simple TS on New Year's Eve. Such a gift :-))

no clear trend on the higher TF (in terms of sonority)?

trol222: index decomposition is simply more compact and convenient for visual analysis and selection of the best tool

What do you mean, "index decomposition"?

Zhunko:
For me there is no problem with synchronisation. It was solved a long time ago. And I don't bother with indexes only.

You used to say in some discussion this year that your system yields 26% per month stably at 2% of the deposit, then you've been saying for a year how bad it is, then you wrote that you only consider pairs and metals in calculations - now you're saying that you don't bother with indices.

If these events were at least consistent, it would be OK, but they all have to be in one and the same time period...

So far I see it as either open deceit or deliberate misleading. I will ask you to retire for now, you probably have enough to do. You have an entire ACADEMY there, teach it Professor, we will try to survive with just three grades at a parochial school.

I wrote about the relationship between a country's domestic product and its currency, I am trying to say you should not limit your comments to pairs.

Mathemat:
What do you mean by "index decomposition"?

Well, the usual index lines (only since we don't know the true index and its absolute values (like everyone else), they will be oscillator lines),

like the surgeon - the euro, the yen, the austral, etc.... only everyone builds these indices differently

trol222:

If at some point during the discussion this year you wrote that your system brings 26% monthly with a 2% risk of securities, then you've been saying for a year that it's too bad, then you wrote that you take into account only pairs and metals in calculations and now you're saying that you don't bother with indices.

If these events were at least consistent, then fine, but no, they were all said in the same time period...

PS - in the context of the amazing digital filter, SK wrote about the relationship between a country's domestic product and its currency, the point is that you shouldn't limit your discussion to pairs.

Finally, an epiphany! You're taking a long time to figure it out...

And the GNP thing is bullshit too. It's just another perversion of the "how else could it be" theme. Look for the LAWS, everything else is secondary.

Cmu4:

And about GNP - bullshit too. It's just another "how else could it be" perversion. Look for LAWS, everything else is secondary.

Look here, please. I started a thread at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45097.

It's only 4 pages long. What do you think of it?

The important point for me is the dynamic correlation, where the centre of correlation for each currency (in the construction of its index) is the main stock index of the country of that currency.

Cmu4:

Finally, an epiphany! How long it's taking you to realize...

And the GNP thing is bullshit too. It's just another "how else could it be" perversion. Look for LAWS, everything else is secondary.

I'm trying, I'm trying. All we can do is look for them.

a matter of that finally had the epiphany I registered on the mf ( no transcription allowed on the forum), so there's a message there for some reason did not work to write, very much wanted to start a discussion of their own subjects there - look formed circle hand modeling (so well publicized) and crumbled there, but still all still ahead.

The problem is that after such cases, I do not believe anyone, it may well be that some people can be 50 clones (exaggerate) and they ably diverted to the side (all clones look literate in their posts).

Therefore, people who read various threads and would like to discuss anything. Question everything and always (especially those things to which you personally have not yet come to yourself). Do not fall for everything. Check, argue, that's the way things are now, no one can be trusted. It's a pity that such a situation can get and good people (really want to help), but that's the way things are.

trol222:

please take a look at the thread I started here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45097

There are only 4 pages, what do you think about it?

The important point for me there is dynamic correlation, where the centre of correlation for each currency (when building its index) is the main stock index of the country of that currency.

In my opinion, indices are no better than normal currency pairs. It's like comparing beef to lamb or pork. The question is "can you cook"?

For me it is enough to analyse just a group movement. At the moment I am dealing with forex market by groups of currencies, especially those that I can really work with (i.e. volatility and spread are suitable for trading). Minimum set for USD is EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD... You can extend it, but for now it's enough for me. You can also make such baskets on other bases.

trol222:

If at some point during the discussion this year you wrote that your system brings 26% monthly with 2% risk to the deposit, then you've been saying for a year how bad it is, then you wrote that you take into account only pairs and metals in calculations and now you're saying that you don't bother with indices.

If these events were at least consistent, then fine, but no, they were all said in the same time period...

So far I see it as either blatant deceit or deliberate misleading.For now, please retire, you probably have enough to do You have a whole ACADEMY, teach there Professor, we somehow with three classes of parochial schools try to survive.

PS, an excellent digital filter wrote about the correlation between a country's GDP and its currency, saying you should not limit yourselves to currency pairs.

Valera, another poor education? :-))

How do the parameters of my medium-term TS contradict the current situation? I do not understand about the MF... I have an academy?! Geez!

As always very murky thoughts and vague statements that are hard to understand.

Cmu4:

In my opinion, indices are no better than normal currency pairs. It's like comparing beef to lamb or pork. The question is, "Can you cook?"

Yes. Indeed. You have to know how to cook. I have two astrologers I know. They have amazing trend forecasting results. How they do it, I don't know. There's still some connection.

Vadim, make it a New Year present, don't disturb our minds here any more, thank you.