1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 3

trol222:

From the picture, how is it always almost? The LPF shows a downward trend, the VHF oscillates near the axis, where is it always almost?

Believe me, I'm not just saying that. It's been tested and proven and the reason for it has been found. It's phase distortion.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that for multi-currency use in Makdi, it is not e.g.(MA20-MA5), but ((MA20/MA5)-1), unless prices are initially normalised.

AlexeyFX:

Believe me, I'm not just saying that. It has been tested and proven and the reason for it has been found. It is phase distortion.

Either the skis are not moving, or I (rather second)))) from the pictures) do not understand the essence. I wrote 2 posts above, but what if not on the price, but on the bars renko from the price, because renko is the filtering - digitization, (please read the 2-page below. what do you think about it.

Here's also an interesting picture from the forum, I think it's one of your kind, but it seems that it was the mashka's that were used.

I would love to hear your comments on these pictures in the threads.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114150

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/112379

+ the number of ticks in a day is about average and I will try to use that too (maybe something logical in the number of points per day or volatility or something else will show up)

trol222:

Either the skis are not moving, or I (rather second)))) from the pictures) do not understand the essence. I wrote 2 posts above, but what if not on the price to use but on the bars renko from the price, because the renko is a filter - digitization, (read pozh-a on 2-page below. what do you think about it.

Look to the right of the vertical line. One curve up, the other down. And so almost everywhere else. It makes no difference whether you apply it to price or anything else. This effect will appear everywhere, you have to do something with the filters themselves, to remove phase distortions.

trol222:

Here's also an interesting picture from the forum, I think it's one of your kind, but it seems that it was the mashka's that were used.

The most interesting thing in this picture is the word Phase in the comments. Maybe there are wipers, but the phase is somehow measured and used for something.

AlexeyFX:

The most interesting thing about this picture is the word Phase in the comments. Maybe it's got mashes, but the phase is somehow measured and used for something.
There are suggestions))))))
AlexeyFX:

Look to the right of the vertical line. One curve up, the other down. And so almost everywhere else. It makes no difference if it is applied to price or to anything else. This effect will appear everywhere, it is necessary to do something with filters, to remove phase distortions.

AAA you're talking about, it's probably from the averaging effect (consequences), the filters on your span don't give the averaging distortion giving practically the same past series of changes...

trol222: Here's also an interesting picture from the forum, I think it's one of your kind, but it seems that it was the mashka's that were used.

It's very likely a Goertzel or something not too far from it. But it is well made.
Reason: