[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 333

Salavatka:
So what? What's there to comment on! One of the indicators that every other person probably has! I don't!)) I get practically no information, it's like buying a cow by looking at her eyes and ears without looking under the udder!

so you're telling me this autocharting is bullshit, i basically thought so, i just needed a second opinion on whether i was right or wrong

Salavatka:
So what? What's there to comment on! One of the indicators that every other person probably has! I don't!)) It's like buying a cow by looking at her eyes and ears without looking under the udder!

Where's the udder? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

markich:

So what you're saying is that this auto-charting is crap... that's basically what I thought, I just needed a second opinion as to whether I was right or not.
It looks like the eu should go up... we'll see! These waves do not always work and wave makers have a lot of gimmicks to filter them out. Well, like everywhere else, if you learn something, you have to hammer and hammer!

strangerr:

Where are the udders? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When selling a bear, it is also advisable to look between ... )))

Oh look who's awake! )))

O.Zy...:

Who didn't like what I said about "To unload the indicators"?

I meant that the market is falling now and the price is in the oversold zone

So who cares more - a correction, a pullback or "to unload the indicators" (to get out of the oversold area)?

I wouldn't say so. The euro is now in a 1.2623 -1.3320 momentum correction. Correction targets 1.3050, 1.2880, 1.2790.

Salavatka:
No, it will not go far with this one! Judging by it, the eu should go up well, let's see! These waves do not always work, and the wave makers have a lot of gimmicks to filter them out. Well, like everywhere else, if you learn something, you have to hammer and hammer!
OK, you gotta chisel. Saw the Shure, they're golden.

Tantrik:
It's all locked up now, it's not going to go below 3190.

Ayyyyyyyyy, how did we get here)))))

strangerr:

Ayyyyyyyyy, how did we get here)))))
The trick didn't work, the fakir was drunk.

strangerr:

Ayyyyyyyyy, how did we end up here)))))
+- 10 pips (and how could I write it)
Reason: