[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 435

The main thing is to walk on the edge with a blindfold on - it's a kamikaze method ...it's all or nothing... without having enough safety margin to hope for success - you have to pay for everything - whether now or later - it's the payment that counts, you didn't fall - so lucky - you fell - not fate ... analysis plus experience is the result when you can say with confidence that now it's yours - and tomorrow it may be too late ...

Quote from Tom Williams: "Don't give advice to other people, you may change your mind tomorrow on new facts. If you express your opinion, it damages you in one way or another, adversely affecting your abilities as a trader. If you predicted higher prices, you are unlikely to see signs of weakness. If you predicted a collapse, you are unlikely to see signs of strength pointing in the opposite direction. Never give advice to others, if you do, you will probably never win. If you turn out to be right, let the other person say so. If you turn out to be wrong, let the other person say so."

Happy new year, forum members, and good morning. Does anyone know when Metatrader will start working? Quotes are coming in and out, but the program is silent for some reason. Maybe it's just me?

strangerr:
Quote from Tom Williams: "Don't give advice to other people, you may change your mind tomorrow on new facts. If you express your opinion, it damages you in one way or another, adversely affecting your abilities as a trader. If you predicted higher prices, you are unlikely to see signs of weakness. If you predicted a collapse, you are unlikely to see signs of strength pointing in the opposite direction. Never give advice to others, if you do, you will probably never win. If you turn out to be right, let the other person say so. If you turn out to be wrong, let the other person say so."
How did I not know this beautiful thought before, thanks for the quote, very enlightening and useful.

Fyodor:
Happy new year, forum members, and good morning. Does anyone know when Metatrader will start working? Quotes are coming in and out, but the program is silent for some reason. Maybe it's just me?

I don't know about you, but it works for me.

strangerr:
And don't listen to other people's advice - it's in trading, you can do anything in forecasting :))

Fyodor:
Have you tried connecting to the internet?

odiseif:
Have you tried plugging in the internet?

But I'm reading the forum - the internet is connected.

Tantrik:
And don't listen to other people's advice - it's in trading, you can do anything in forecasting :))

If you predicted higher prices, you are unlikely to see signs of weakness. If you predicted a collapse, you are unlikely to see signs of strength pointing in the opposite direction.))

strangerr:

If you predicted higher prices, you are unlikely to see signs of weakness. If you predicted a collapse, you are unlikely to see signs of strength pointing in the opposite direction.)))
That's the only reason for the losses! read the forum - found confirmation of my fantasies - bought(sold) - moose. (now it will be different).
Reason: