[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 58

I wasn't asking, I was saying. Notice the black lines. They go down in increments of 50 pps.
oleniknik:
I'm not sure what you meant to say or ask

Vizard:

I wish they were by the day... for analysis...

here's an interview... https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/news if you're interested...

there used to be a project on the net with a bum... it pulled reports from Sme and converted them to txt... I don't know if it's supported now... bum was the name of the program...

There's a paid turkey, I'm sick of the ads.

snail09:
I've been doing it for a while now, and I've been doing it for a while now. I do it once a week according to Friday's results and it's an interesting result.

Of course...but for me low-informative levels are obtained in both cases (both my own and indy's)...but so of course option info is valuable...it's just easier for me to navigate to peak price trough levels...

I didn't like the pay-per-view (can't remember the name...olie)... i'll show you a screenshot if i find it....

oleniknik:
I don't know how to understand it and adapt it to my understanding ... well, it must be something very important ... I don't understand it yet.
The point is that if, for example, the demand for call options increased, how do you think the spot market, where you and I trade, would behave?

snail09:
There's a paid turkey, I'm sick of the ads.

I looked at this one...and I don't understand what's wrong with it...it just adds to the confusion for me...the price is fine as it is....

No need for a screenshot. Friday's levels work well. I want to learn how to set them myself. The information is there. I think that before the end of the quarter I need to go up to the option resistances (1.4336)
Vizard:

of course...but for me the levels are low-informative in both cases (mine and Pl's)... but so of course the info is valuable... it's just easier for me to focus on price trough peak levels...

I didn't like the pay-per-view (can't remember the name...olie)... i'll show you a screenshot if i find it....

oleniknik:
I told you I didn't get into it... I trade on pure TA .... decided to control levels and market reaction after the news ... the chart had enough information ... no desire to clutter my brain again with things I don't understand .... everyone understands this and that differently right ?

Well, the news should certainly be watched during the day (without fanaticism)... today, for example - the eurozone was not very good and played for the bears....

but of course it's up to each individual... the main thing is not to harm the trade of information...

Vizard:

I looked at this one...and I don't know what's wrong with it...it just adds to the confusion for me...the price is fine as it is....

No not that one, it's nicer. The site is in Cyrillic.

Larisa:

According to the description it is written for GBPUSD, it triggers 3 times a month, I wanted to try it on euro, but it is "silent" all day.
Change the period for starters .but most likely you need to look at the market entry condition in the code

snail09:
I'm thinking that by the end of the quarter we need to move up to the option resistances (1.4336)
I don't really care where it will go... i.e. there are no hard distant targets... if I see a trend (micro-trend... a possible reversal pattern) I try to go into it... I failed...pips inside the day... so there are no hard limits... just an adequate mm - if you are wrong with the expected movement - you usually come out in + or boo at the end of the day... I prefer to work more inside the day of course...
Reason: