[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 867

jelizavettka:

in short, rascalbas.... It's the same with all standard publicly available Expert Advisors...

Yeah) it's very rare to catch something that works, and working stops working, some people manage to come up with something over the years and 99.99% of them don't.

in the end, everyone flips out)

7Konstantin7:

We won't give up), but life is short - it ends and then... :D

Come on! A year of tweaks and there it is - gaal! ))

( I already have one (on Paukas), the second, the most promising also has ... But for it I need a very powerful processor, or OPENCL, and the third is already in development))

jelizavettka:

No way! A year of tweaking and there it is - gaal! ))

( I already have one (by Paukas), the second, the most promising one, I also have... But I need a very powerful processor for it, or OPENCL, and the third one is already in development))

The second one, imho, can be postponed.

jelizavettka:

No way! A year of tweaking and there it is - gaal! ))

( I already have one (by Paukas), the second, the most promising one, I also have... But I need a very powerful processor for it, or OPENCL, and the third one is already in development))

It's like that for one year after another)

tara:

The second, imho, can be postponed.
No, you can't!)

7Konstantin7:
That's how everyone does it year after year.)

Not everybody. Some have a year - and .... real with a profit).

but you have to work, explore, adjust, change all the time - year after year.

jelizavettka:

Not all of them. Some have a year - and ....).

But you have to work, research, adjust, and change all the time, year after year.

Who got rich during a year or years? I bought a car or something else using Forex, but I also know how to make money on real money).

i have to work-improve myself all my life) study and live forever)

i have been sitting for 4 years now, i always work at the computer, for instance i used to deposit 10 times this winter :D i used to do it this winter and this time too, in summer i just relax

and you've got years ahead of you)

7Konstantin7:

And who got rich over a year or years? I bought a car or something else using Forex, but I can also make money on real money)

I have been working and improving all my life) you learn and live for a long time)

i have been sitting for 4 years now, i always work at the computer, for instance i used to deposit 10 times this winter :D i used to do it this winter and this time too, in summer i just relax

and you've got years ahead of you)

I am in no hurry) - I want to take my time, savor the pleasure.)

jelizavettka:

I'm in no particular hurry) - I want to savor the pleasure.)

Yeah, I like it too.)

It's true that I'm already at the limit in terms of life, it's time to make a decision and work so) otherwise I'll be screwed)

but we don't give up :D

In fact, everything works without much slippage, but it's not what I would like to get, but at least)

I have a good chance to make a quick profit and withdraw it at least once a week, but I can't make up fast forex trading system that would give me profit every day, it's a fantasy)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, I like it too)

It's true that we are already at the limit in terms of life demanding earnings, it's time to make decisions and work this way) or else we're screwed)

but we don't give up :D

In fact, everything works without much slippage, but it's not exactly what I would like to make, but at least)

I have a good chance to make a quick profit and withdraw it at least once a week, but I can't make up fast forex trading system that would give me profit every day, it's a fantasy)

10% per month (steady, with small drawdowns) is enough to be well off), even if it's not. More than 30% per month is a perversion )
Reason: