[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 712

7Konstantin7:

Cool)

Try it on 6 pairs :D

it should speed up all right) just have time to withdraw

you can do futures where there is no spread but there is an invisible pip...)

I have a Profit of 30 pips here - not a piper...

But the problem is that the deposit goes to zero on a trend pullback above a given one... There is a lot of work to be done. It's death on the real)).

Maybe this is self-deception...

jelizavettka:

I'm making something of my own now... I'm dabbling with avalanches, then I need to get serious)

Here's my "HUGE LAVINA" in the raw in a month's time

Better to dabble in sludge. There is more risk with a pivoting martin than with an averaging martin. IMHO.

khorosh:
Better to indulge in illans. There is more risk with a pivoting martin than with an averaging martin. IMHO.

Probably yes ... i just don't like to poke around in other people's codes myself.... I thought about studying Ilan's code, but I don't get around to it...

khorosh:
Better to indulge in the ilanes. There is more risk with a reversal martin than with an averaging martin. IMHO.

I've come to this opinion myself... :-)

Because maybe due to the fact that the trends are from 15-30%... All the rest - flotsam (ILANS - RULE ON FLOODS and rolling trends), moreover, if you pick up a tool, MM, take into account the bounce... etc., it would be a magic tool... :-)

It's more likely that the "kitchen " will blow up... :-)

In general, digging in parallel mode, including! and vol (Avalanche), and vol (ILANES) direction!!! :-)

Roman.:

I've come to that opinion myself... :-)

Because maybe due to the fact that the trends are from 15-30%... All the rest - flotsam (ILANS - RULE ON FLOODS and rolling trends), moreover, if you pick up a tool, MM, take into account the bounce... etc., it would be a magic tool... :-)

It's more likely that the "kitchen " will blow up... :-)

In general, digging in parallel mode, including! and that (Avalanche), and that (ILANES) direction!!! :-)

I was thinking of doing an avalanche, switching to Ilan ... and vice versa depending on the conditions))))

jelizavettka:

I was thinking of doing an avalanche, turning into Ilan ... and vice versa depending on the conditions))))

:-)

As they say: 'Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...' What I mean is that it is IMPORTANT to pick the right instruments with the right trading conditions for both ILAN and Avalanche, otherwise there will be mush (read - screw up)... :-) IMHO.

Flies separate, cutlets separate...

Although... Maybe someone will be able to make such a mess! :-) Who knows...

7Konstantin7:

О! That's much better... :-) If only you could specify the distance - that would be great... :-)

Exactly...)

They fly to visit, I wonder where such a place is

Roman.:

:-)

As they say: 'Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...' What I mean is that it is IMPORTANT to pick the right instruments with the right trading conditions for both ILAN and Avalanche, otherwise there will be mush (read - screw up)... :-) IMHO.

Flies separate, cutlets separate...

Although... Maybe someone will be able to make such a mess! :-) Who knows...

And I've got Avalanche of Hell - a distant ancestor of the standard avalanche )))) it chops in a flat too.
Reason: