[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 664

BeerGod:

Because no one will realize your idea in all its details and nuances, better than you, and no one will realize my idea better than me. At first I also asked all the programmers I know to write what I want, but no one really reacted, and then I studied MQL in less than a month, and now with a new idea there is no need to ask anyone, and taking into account that there are many ideas and almost all are just an illusion, it is even better to experiment by yourself.

The language structure is very simple, and you don't have to do everything from scratch. For example, there are a lot of ready and time-proven functions for all occasions.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Exactly ++++++

BeerGod:
Because your idea no one will embody all the details and nuances, better than you, and my idea better than me no one can embody, I also at first asked all the programmers I know to write what I want, but no one really responded, but then rolled up my sleeves and picked up my head to learn in less than a month and now a new idea, and no one need to contact, and given that ideas are many and almost all only an illusion, it is better to experiment yourself.

great! Frankly, I've tried to learn MQL, but I can't do anything, I made only mistakes, so I realized I can't do it! I'd love to program it myself, but I can't!

Anyway, thanks for the clear answer! :)

vladds:

Well done! To be honest, I've tried to learn MQL, but I can't do anything, I just made some mistakes and realized I can't do it!

Anyway, thanks for the clear answer! :)

It is possible to convince the coder, if you trade on a demo for 2 weeks and prove the results) the more trades the better, preferably within a couple of weeks to get 250 trades)

then they will be done for sure

7Konstantin7:

It is possible to assure the coder if you trade on a demo for 2 weeks and prove the results)

then it's a sure thing

No way!BeerGod said it right, I'm racking my brains here! I need to study the code! So I'll start thinking ( studying code) :)

vladds:

No, it's not!BeerGod said it right, I'm racking my brains here! I need to learn the code! So I'll start thinking (learn the code) :)

Yeah, learning how to write is cool...)

Didn't touch anything. I just wrote it and ran it:

Strategy Tester Report
GRAAL
EGlobal-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period4 Hour (H4) 2011.04.01 00:00 - 2012.02.01 00:00 (2011.04.01 - 2012.02.01)
ModelControl points (very rough method, results cannot be taken into account)
Bars in history2288Modelled ticks65400Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors1149

Initial deposit10000.00

Net profit7776.42Total profit16835.24Total loss-9058.82
Profitability1.86Expectation of winning2.83

Absolute drawdown3415.22Maximum drawdown3688.92 (35.91%)Relative drawdown35.91% (3688.92)

Total trades2749Short positions (% win)1391 (70.24%)Long positions (% win)1358 (63.92%)

Profitable trades (% of all)1845 (67.12%)Loss trades (% of all)904 (32.88%)
Largestprofitable trade555.50losing transaction-168.17
Averageprofitable deal9.12losing trade-10.02
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)18 (38.39)Continuous losses (loss)11 (-1084.00)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1204.81 (7)Continuous loss (number of losses)-1084.00 (11)
Averagecontinuous winnings3continuous loss2

new-rena:

Didn't touch anything. I just wrote it and ran it:

I've got one of these things on my cents :) on a graal test.

you have to run it on the 99 accuracy tester, it's different... i need it to work in this mt4 and 99 maybe it will work on the real

you need to test it on cents anyway)

7Konstantin7:

I've got one of these things on my cents :) the test is a bit more accurate.

you have to run it on a precision 99 tester it's different there... i need it to work in this mt4 and 99 maybe it will work on the real

you need to test it on cents anyway)

In the tester, it's been racing. There are no skips. As many passes, so many results. But I will try it on ticks.

new-rena:
I've been racing in the tester. There are no skips. As many passes, so many results. But I will try it on ticks.

Kool, the tiki certainly isn't great in the tester I've shaved so many times(

but go ahead and do it anyway)

7Konstantin7:

... onwards and onwards)

Meanwhile - updating highs... Pictures are still from the demo... :-)

Charging UPU and real... :-)

Reason: