[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 623

Reshetov:

Because tester results don't mean anything, that's why nobody needs them. When you have worked out the strategy and put it at least on the demo, then you will show it.

Until then, you can print them out on a printer, frame them and send them to the Hermitage or the Louvre, where there are true connoisseurs of pictures.

Well, this is just your point of view. I have Expert Advisors that after testing in the tester they work normally on the real account. I think what you have said applies to EAs using pipsewing strategies.

Reshetov:
Well, there are a lot of different graphic editors. If you know what you're drawing with, I don't have enough telepathic powers to find out from a distance.

Monitoring on onyx is coming up, they have a glitch there(

Let's see how it goes on the real one...)

khorosh:
I have EAs that, after working in the tester, work well on the real world.
So show us their results, so that we can look at the real drawdowns. I am not sure how much you have seen in the past, we are not surprised by pictures.

Reshetov:

Even more suspicious is that a strategy with such a flat curve is supposedly being finalised by someone, rather than already shearing millions in the real world?

You know perfectly well that in addition to the curve, there are other indicators such as maximum drawdown. And suspiciousness is a bad trait - the days of Beria are a thing of the past.

7Konstantin7:

Monitoring on onyx is coming up, they have a glitch there(

Let's see how it goes on the real site...)

In principle, it is possible to show without monitoring. The only thing you need is to publish the investment password. I doubt that someone will be able to steal the idea (the password gives access to the server, not the terminal).

If you are afraid that someone will copy your trades (I also doubt that the copyist will have time to copy the grider), then the investment password can be changed at any time.

If you have something to show, then don't make up stories about monitoring failures.

Reshetov:
So show us their results so we can look at the real drawdowns. And all your bullshit tester show is not necessary - we have seen more than that, we are not surprised with pictures.

This thread is about the use and refinement of Ilan. And the pictures are not for you, but for those who do. Don't speak for everyone, just speak for yourself. Or do you represent the league "Ilan's opponents"? And once you wrote:

"...There's a forum on this site. Forum rules expressly forbid you to say anything against martingale. Violators will be banned by IP for eternity and without the right to rehabilitation.

I respect you as a generator of interesting ideas, but you should also respect others, even if they are not up to your level.

I downloaded some today.

The clock seems to be holding everything up.

Files:
ilan.ex4  18 kb

runik 04.12.2009 11:47

Great topic you raised :)

in the code base the martin advisor published ilan_extr07, if it is corrected the results are better

If you triple the deposit with reinvestment then you may do it, but not for long.

here's a demo for six months (regular illan)

/Map without footer report deleted - Mathemat/

Unlike nocturnal scalper systems, there are fewer fundamental differences between the demo and the real

khorosh:

This thread is about the use and refinement of Ilan. And the pictures are not for you, but for those who do. Don't speak for everyone, just speak for yourself. Or do you represent the league of "Ilan opponents"?

I respect you as a generator of interesting ideas, but respect others as well, even if they are not up to your level.

To be respected too, all you need to do is share ideas, not pictures drawn in a tester.

And there has been and will be no respect for the drawers of tester tweaks and pictures on this forum.

After that, we're all villagers here!

Reason: