[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 572

Why don't you make an AUTOGRAPH yourself? just put the lines on the chart and let the robot track these lines

If it touched a red line, it was a sell, if it touched a blue one, it was a buy, if it touched a yellow one, it would close the order

you can close the buy order to sell and why bother? just sit and move the lines

you just sit and move the lines and tell the robot to open the direction and if you want just one order it's easy to do in a couple of hours.

dokpiknik:

I don't know what`s wrong with Autograf. I have been using it for a long time, it's great. Well, try here http://www.softfox.eu/foxmag/ru/

AlexHacker007:

Why don't you make an AUTOGRAPH yourself? just put the lines on the chart and let the robot track these lines

If it touched a red line, it was a sell, if it touched a blue one, it was a buy, if it touched a yellow one, it would close the order

you can close the buy order to sell and why bother? just sit and move the lines

there is a command to the robot to open a direction but if you want just one order everything is easy to do in a couple of hours

What you suggest can certainly be used. The disadvantage is that you have to "take care" of the lines every time. Autograf and another application, foxMag, to which I gave a link, solve the problem of increasing the convenience of manual trading in a comprehensive way. And why "reinvent the wheel" when everything is ready...

dokpiknik:

I don't know why Autograf doesn't suit you... I've been using it for a long time, it's convenient. Well, try here http://www.softfox.eu/foxmag/ru/

Thank you very much for the tip. It seems to be the right one at first glance.

Something about manual systems ))))

new-rena:
Something about manual systems ))))

Out of thousands of trendlines on different halves choose one ... put a line on it and wait for it to work out ... ...the robot turns ... it's

manual rocket launcher ! %))))

Here's an idea: quick aggressive martin with built in indices + manual equity adjustment.

1=We need to throw on the screen the breakeven line inductor.

2=We need to display balance and equity status with convenient numbers (possibly in %).

3=The script should place an order with sl and TP in % of the fund balance, wherever you place it, there will be sl (I have seen similar script somewhere, I will send it to you when I find it).

4=In the script, prescribe several options and specify the values in the names (duplicate the script).

5=Or variants of closing scripts or variants of closing in the Expert Advisor.

6= And finally MANUAL trading system of indices.

I think this scheme will be easier and more comfortable for many people than just manual trading: you don't have to make decisions yourself.

You only have to correct obvious mistakes. Hence, there is less workload.

This is what forex slalom is all about.

The idea is still raw in details.

What do you think?

Who would cook up an owl for such an idea? It's a kind of a bogeyman.

I put it on another chart, click the button at the right time, the face smiled, figured out the digits, corrected everything and went on vacation.

When I saw the movement, I looked to see if there was a loss, and enter key. It worked out, it's off.

If you do such systems, you can't get away from the screen. I, for example, went away for a couple of days and then just looked at the result)))

And the fewer indicators, the faster it works. For instance, I've got no indicators at all and I'm already on the 20th place in the ranking. Right now it's the 21st...

new-rena:

If you do such systems, you can't get away from the screen. I, for example, went away for a couple of days and then just looked at the result)))

And the fewer indicators, the faster it works. For instance, I've got no indicators at all and I'm already on the 20th place in the ranking. Right now it's the 21st...

What is the ranking?

Can I have a link?

Stells:

What is the ranking?

Can I have the link?

Rating of real forex accounts...

I'll let you know when I'm in the top ten. You're already second in line.

I was first on the Demo and then ran it for real. The difference is the lack of any kind of signs of impending closure of orders and indicators. Real charts are much better. But it works only since Friday.

new-rena:

If you do such systems, you can't get away from the screen. I for example went away for a couple of days and then only looked at the result)))

And the less indicators you have, the faster it works. For instance, I've got no indicators at all and I'm already on the 20th place in the ranking. Right now it's the 21st...

1=This is about aggressive trading.

2=Autonomous owls separately.

3=Pampers on the breakeven indicator and that's it.

Reason: