[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 543

That's enough for today - I can smell it - good ....

TOTAL: 151% PROFIT FOR THE WEEK....

and whatever you think ....

elmucon:

That's enough for today - I can smell it - enough ....

The idea of ass trading is not as bad as it may seem. There is a well-known story about monkeys being forced to throw darts at a large printout of a chart, and if the dart hit above the price, there was a buy, if below, there was a sell. The results of this 'trade' were then compared with those of humans. And it turned out that monkeys were more profitable. So you are on the right track. But I do not understand, why do you need so many indicators on the screen, if you trade with your ass anyway?

4x-online:
The idea of ass trading is not as bad as you might think. There is a well-known story about monkeys being forced to throw darts at a large printout of a chart, and if the dart hit above the price, it was a buy, if below, it was a sell. The results of this 'trade' were then compared with those of humans. And it turned out that monkeys were more profitable. So you are on the right track. But I do not understand, why do you need so many indicators on the screen, if you trade with your ass anyway?

There's a lot you don't understand and I can't help you.

Learn from the monkeys ...

elmucon:

That's enough for today - I can smell it - good ....

TOTAL: 151% PROFIT FOR THE WEEK....

and whatever you think ....

Yes, it's Friday - we can wrap it up. The main thing is not to ruin the DC, or where will you earn money for beer and barbecue?)

It seems to me that with such trades, it might be difficult to withdraw the deposit. Although if you keep your trades for a long time, I think it might work out....

nikelodeon:
It seems to me that with such trades, it might be difficult to withdraw the deposit. Although if you keep your trades for a long time, I think it might work out....
:-) You need an appropriate type of account. Deals from 30 seconds or less to a few minutes, as I understand it, mostly...

nikelodeon:

I'm a long way off - when the time comes, we'll see...

elmucon:

It's a long way off - when the time comes, we'll see ...

It's better to look at things like this in advance. Or do a test withdrawal now, so that you don't waste time if something goes wrong.

4x-online:

In such things, it is better to look beforehand. Or do a test output now, so that you don't waste time if something goes wrong.
That's for sure. At least pull a percentage

4x-online:

In such things, it is better to look beforehand. Or do a test output now, so that you don't waste time if something goes wrong.

see .... all in good time ...
Reason: