[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 542

new-rena:

I think it doesn't matter if there is noise or not, if you don't use indicators there are a lot of issues - TFs, indicator overrides, holes in quotes and so on...

In general, there is some noise for stoplosses. But if we don't use SL and TP, then we don't bother with any problems at all

Does the lack of indicators negate the need for a quality history of quotes without holes for quality testing?

4x-online:

The shallower the timeframe, the more small lots will mean in it. Tick this way - tick that way. This is what I call the "struggle" of small lots. Small lots can't play a big role over the distance.

It is solvable in Forex. I wrote a little higher. Otherwise, it really is a disaster.

khorosh:
Does the lack of indicators negate the need for a quality quote history without holes for quality testing?

I equate testing on history with generating quotes and approximate market behaviour in the future. You cannot predict the future 100% by recalling the past. Therefore it is not particularly important to lose insignificant portions of history in history. And the quotes uploaded to the metaq from Alpari's archive are quite good.

I can only explain the current behaviour of quotes by pulling huge profits from the market, and total profits from all market participants in aggregate, so I consider some of the grievances of small traders in the market to be unfounded. We need to prepare the advisor for the worst. And if it can get advantageous from any position, it will be the right thing to do.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747/page536

new-rena:

I equate testing on history with generating quotes and approximate market behaviour in the future. You cannot predict the future 100% by recalling the past. Therefore it is not particularly important to lose insignificant portions of history in history. And the quotes that are downloaded to the Metac from Alpari's archive are quite good.

The current behavior of quotes can only be explained by the huge profits that are made by all market participants in the aggregate. That is why I think that some resentment of small traders in the market is unfounded. We need to prepare the advisor for the worst. And if it is able to get advantageous from any position, it will be the right thing to do.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747/page536

What does this link mean?

elmucon:

Do you seriously think you'll get far with this kind of trade?

4x-online:

Do you seriously think you'll get far with this kind of trade?

let's see ....

elmucon:

see ....
Strange that you're not averaging during a drawdown. :)

4x-online:
Strange that you're not averaging during a slump. :)

I'm an oddball ....

khorosh:
What does this link mean?
There is a test of my programme from 1999
Reason: