Copy Trade

I am looking to copy trade expert same account with basket profit to close both trades .  
when the mother expert open sell order - copy trade open buy = close both when make profit  . 
Example :
First chart Mother expert  Sell GBPUSD 
Second chart  copy  Buy EURUSD .
target basket profit 0.10 close both ( Sell GBPUSD Buy EURUSD ) = 0.10 or 0.20 

kenanah:
I am looking to copy trade expert same account with basket profit to close both trades .  
when the mother expert open sell order - copy trade open buy = close both when make profit  . 
Example :

Why are you telling us this?

kenanah:

Example :

How will the 2 trades ever make a net profit?

It's impossible.

Keith Watford:

How will the 2 trades ever make a net profit?

It's impossible.

you can try 

kenanah:

When I read this as you talked about copying, I thought that you were just opening an opposite order with the same symbol.

kenanah:
Example :

Then I realised that you were opening a Sell GBPUSD and a Buy EURUSD, so I was mistaken.

But there is still no point in the idea as it is exactly the same as Buying EURGBP, so the trades will make a net profit if EURGBP rises.

So you may as well just Buy EURGBP ans save on transaction costs.

It is 2 pairs hedging. there are a lot of such ea. it dosn't need two ea.

I'm looking to do something exactly like that next. Instead of focusing on one chart, the EA focuses on multiple charts with different symbols and treats everything as a big mixed basket based on the account currency total profit rather than on individual trades or symbols, right? Is that what you're saying? It's an interesting choice, indeed.
Reason: