[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 498

Can you tell me where to find an EA to set a common take on all buy or sell orders in the plus n... points like Ilan's)

DDFedor:
"Gut" is already a single indivisible part ...?? ... hmmm ... In order to possess - it is necessary to divide (to take apart, to obtain an indivisible unit). And then - to reassemble...

I guess so, indivisible.

Well yes, it depends, of course, on various factors, both internal and external, that influence (distort/enhance) the gut - alcohol, peace pipe, mushrooms, spoiled soup, live yogurts, liquid stool, excessively hard stool, flatulence, loud piano next door, the "Vesti" programme.

And so it is indivisible, but the factors, as we can see, are very varied and extremely individual to each individual.

:)

Check outcmillion marcool Vitalya

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132300

That, not that, haven't looked.

And for future reference: Kim has a lot of it.

7Konstantin7:
Can you tell me where to find an EA to set a common take on all buy or sell orders in the plus n... points like Ilan's)
Check out my personal message.

Dersu:
Check outcmillion marcool Vitalya
Thanks, I will look for this guy :)

nikat97:
Check your personal email.
Thanks for sure Kim has a lot of good stuff he lives near me 100km away I was in his town)

Found it))) Everybody make money now ;D

joo:

I guess so, indivisible.

Well yes, it depends, of course, on various factors, both internal and external, that influence (distort/enhance) the gut - alcohol, peace pipe, mushrooms, spoiled soup, live yogurts, liquid stool, excessively hard stool, flatulence, loud piano next door, the "Vesti" programme.

And so it's indivisible, but the factors, as you can see, are very varied and extremely individual for everyone.

:)

Alas. No matter how much "gut" you do, it does not get any less - you can divide it endlessly. And there is no way to cram "gut feeling" into an EA - specific conditions have to be singled out. These "concrete conditions" may be an "indivisible unit". And now all "specific conditions" can be sorted out, tagged, written in the barn, and retrieved as needed...

elmucon:

it does not care - if the main system is silent and the neuron will be silent - if the main system cries out - the neuron checks where it is shouting and how much you can bet and the same way how much to waste and bust

and if the signals do not match - silence again....

The indicators can be switched off or removed altogether, or plugged in one at a time and watched, or replaced by an external one or - in short, as far as the imagination goes ....

Interesting. I'll send you my seltzer. It's still leaking, maybe neuronics will do the trick.

You have to try to become illan and neuron and so on) then you'll be fine with your hands) you just sat down to trade when you wanted and got the estimated amount on your deposit ... you may as well just walk away ;D
Reason: