[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 246

Voice:

Good afternoon, villagers. It's not easy to survive a trend if it's a freakin' trend. Even with a paltry tote.

Maybe we should look for an exotic currency pair without flying? What do you think about the Hong Kong dollar? I have not seen more than 500 pips. I usually see 100-250.

What's the spread? It's also important for such EAs...

TEXX:

You have to look, it's hard to tell at first glance, there's not a lot of traffic, which means there won't be much profit.
I think you can look for it. Profit in a small movement comes from increasing the size of the initial position. I think many may be satisfied with 20% per month of the deposit at the same risk. Although in this particular branch we want to remove the risk to earn steadily

Voice:
... we want to remove the risk in order to earn a steady income
this is unrealistic - the risk can be removed, maybe reduced, but definitely not possible ))

Valeriy.:
it's unrealistic - the risk is removed, maybe reduced, but definitely impossible ))
Saw it, Shura, saw it. They are golden.

Mathemat:

Yep, and the slippage will be stifled too.

Elmucon, stop dreaming of even 5 lots. Do you realise that the DC will not let you regularly and almost risklessly take 100-150 quid out of his pocket per trade?

Exactly, I remember it was even clearly demonstrated at the championship in 2007. There was a winwin https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/winwin2007/ with a good pipsatore. It was stopped quite quickly.

I wonder, where is the point at which the EA should be switched off so that it does not increase the size of the position against the trend? Right now the downward movement the EA is working and building up volume. It won't last that long.

Voice:
I wonder, where is the point at which the EA should be switched off so that it does not increase the size of the position against the trend? Right now the downward movement the EA is working and building up volume. That's not going to last that long.
You may only let it go down if you think so, give it a bigger lot! But don't miss it as soon as the market starts moving down, change the lot and keep mowing.

vladds:
The main thing is to let him trade downwards if you're sure, then give him a bigger lot! But do not miss it as soon as the traffic ends, immediately change the lot and keep mowing, note the small deposition is risky.

you may use a little bit more than 10 pips. you may use a little more than 10 pips in the afternoon.

dzhini:
Saw, Shura, saw. They're golden.

The claim to wit is certainly there. But I think the quote is off-topic ))))

vladds:

do not short step 3 5 pips at least 10k when you have $10,000 then you can experiment

that's a good amount to experiment with ))))
Reason: