[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 475

Villagers spin this behemoth :D maybe it will work) found in the code base ... I have not been able to force it (don't waste your time).

Files:
ilan_19.zip  133 kb

elmucon:

Have you seen this one -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

What do you think?

Why are you silent, villagers, do you want to make money or not....

elmucon:

Why are you silent, villagers, do you want to make money or not....

This is an old theme from Reshetova. It's a rather primitive attempt to implement NS. The trick here is to teach it on a certain short period of the market, the state of the market, and try to profit from it in the near future, before that state changes. But to make it work effectively you have to solve a lot of problems in the right way: choose the right size of the training period, the size of the testing period; if you start to trade with it, under what conditions you have to retrain, and again, on what periods.

And by the way, there is a bar opening control in the EA, so you can test "by opening prices".

elmucon:

Why don't you say something, villagers, do you want to make money or not....

This must be very scary stuff, just the description alone is scary....)

seifer:

This is an old theme from Reshetova. It's a rather primitive attempt to implement NS. The trick here is to teach it on a certain short period of the market, the state of the market, and try to profit from it in the near future, before that state changes. But, for its effective work, you need to solve many problems correctly: choose the right size of the training period, the size of the testing period, if you start to trade with it, under what conditions you need to retrain, and again, on what periods.

And by the way, there is a bar opening control in the EA, so you can test "by opening prices".

To begin with I rewrote the basic strategy as there is just one indicator - then I added 4 indicators and made the optimiser switch timeframes - now the system selects

which indicator to use for which timeframe, added a module of spread control and trawl .... I tried to check which indicator works with which timeframe. I checked, tested and found that the best way to optimize a month before trading, then trade for exactly one week, then optimize again

By the way, optimization does not take much time - all steps in 4 hours ....

P.S My variant is distributed only through personal ////

lizzavet:

It must be very scary, just the description alone is scary....)

if the description scares you, read fairy tales - they're not so scary ....

But seriously - what's so scary about it? ... Too many letters?

elmucon:

Why are you so quiet, villagers, do you want to make money or not....

We want to make money, but NS is personally too difficult for me at the moment. The time will come. So far I've taken a keen interest in Pipseries, ordered a VPS, I'm going to test it. Of course, pipseries is a bad form, I'm not talking about real programming.

Now I have started with Million Dollar Pips. This pipsator earns on corrections. When a long candle goes out from Bands levels it opens a pending order in the opposite direction and pulls it behind the price. When the correction starts, the order is triggered. All in all, a simple strategy. I looked at the price chart and the most frequent pattern that I found there is a correction. It takes place almost every time. And using the correction is a matter of technique. From an economical point of view pipsing is the most risk-free trading strategy because stops are small and one cannot lose much, especially at once. In other words, it's possible to make a lot of profit by increasing the lot size, even if trades are rare.

Thanks to elmucon for the suggestion. If I get stuck here, I'll come to you.

elmucon:

I would say there is a lot of logic in the human mind, but we already have a mind, so the advisor will have a human factor :) Fantastic!

I'll just keep it simple! ))

elmucon:

To begin with I redid the basic strategy as there is just one indicator - then I screwed 4 indicators and made the optimizer switches timeframes - now the system selects

which indicator to work on which timeframe, added spread control module and trawl .... Control of bar opening was done on 1 minute timeframe ... I checked, tested and concluded that the best way to optimize a month before trading - and trade exactly one week, then optimize again

By the way, optimization does not take much time - all steps in 4 hours ....

P.S My variant is distributed only via private message ////

I haven't done this system much myself, but I recall Reshetov himself writing that it's best to teach it in the previous few months, and then again in a week or two (but that's his option). Alright, I'm off to bed...

P.S. I'm not asking for anything, by the way)

elmucon:

You just have to get acquainted with the principles of creating and working neural networks and so on... Later).
Reason: