[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 335

Here's about 2 months here, at least there's something to take a chance on)

7Konstantin7:

Here's about 2 months here, at least there's something to take a chance on)

I can't spend that much :)))

TEXX:

I can't spend that much :)))
;D

Then we'll all get rich and meet somewhere in the countryside in the south for a walk, it's been a long time since I've been there).

OnGoing:

Today I've made an interesting little handicraft, I was inspired by the indicator, posted by joo )

The indicator value may be taken at the 0th bar, it (value) does not redraw.

So, instead of:

if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",9,39,27,1,3,3,3,0,2)<0 && iCustom(NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",9,39,27,1,3,3,3,0,1)>0)

you can use it like this:

if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",9,39,27,1,3,3,3,0,1)<0 && iCustom(NULL, 0, "JQS iOsMA",9,39,27,1,3,3,3,0,0)>0)

It will be even more interesting. :)

joo:

The value of the indicator can be taken at bar 0 and is not redrawn.

That is, instead of:

you can use this:

It will be even more interesting. :)

Also an idea, thanks)

7Konstantin7:

Here's about 2 months, at least there's something to take a chance on)

Take an example from OnGoing - post your Wall-e.

khorosh:
Take an example from OnGoing - post your Well-e.
Someone is working and someone is free, not going to work, read just silent, do not test anything, and so on ... people, but when they see the owl, immediately poke out, write it will not work so sorry) in fact, including a good farmer OnGoing already has it)

7Konstantin7:
Someone works hard and someone gets a free ride, but they read, they keep silent, they do not test anything, and so on... they say, if it does not work, they say, excuse me) including a good villager OnGoing already has one)

That's right, that's how they are) Motivation to be ))))

No offense to anyone ...)

7Konstantin7:
Someone works hard and someone gets a free ride, but they do not go, they read, they keep silent, they do not test anything, and so on... people, but when they see an owl, they say, if it does not work, excuse me) including a good farmer OnGoing who already has one).
You are not a farmer, a henchman. If you read the thread, you know that I have laid out the functions for advisers.
Reason: