[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 292

7Konstantin7:
Interesting pattern you have... So you are working almost, or on every candle in the course of a candle... maybe not always... i think so)
Clockwork is easy.... I don't really care about the timeframe.

Bicus:
в 24:00

See the screenshot. The time in the Alpari terminal is Eastern European, the difference with Moscow + 2 hours, so,

new-rena 09.12.2011 13:40

What time does the trading on Alpari end in Moscow? - 2 o'clock.

vladds:

I don't know why I should trade with you, but I'm sure you'll see the difference. it's because the EA trades without time to market entry and without interruption, and it plummets because it has no logic for market entry or works on the rx indicator, but the risk will be 10 times lower if you give it the bands indicator instead of rx indicator.I would not think it would be a great idea to try to build a hole in your account if I tried to build a hole in your account!

6 1st betting signal and subsequent ones!

You don't have a grail! There are plenty of robots out there!

I'm not sure if there are enough robots out there!

As for the grail - where the link goes and who wrote about it there))))

About the indicators - entry into the market is secured, but when do you exit - at minus or plus and at what? Well, trade... The question will be clear, because there is no 100 percent entry. Fact

We should try to increase the number of trades)))) For example - a deal of 5 quid a year or a second? In fact someone did not like it a long time ago when I tripled it in an hour. In MT4 there is a mail at the bottom - they are annoyed: call me back, yes, call me back Ggggg )))) And how is it that the profit is less than minus 40 percents? Don't you feel sorry for the deposit? Reduce rates, please take your time. Get the hang of it first )))).

And there is a topic - as long as not really requote in the demo (I do not know about the real, of course), maybe on the ticks let's try to rustle... This is to talk about tripling in one hour?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/45082

Roman.:

See screenshot. The time in the Alpari terminal is Eastern European, the difference with Moscow + 2 hours, so,

new-rena 09.12.2011 13:40

What time does the trading on Alpari end in Moscow? - 2 o'clock.

Well I noticed that at 2 and arbitrage smelled like )))) And so it's almost flat on the eu, except that some currencies were pulling up.... And it smells (in the picture) of something nice. Somewhere pluses appeared on the future or it was just early)))) And we are in a flat... not really falling down, someone has already noticed.... But not so profitable and long)))

vladds:

2 BANDS turkey

Write down the interpretation of this indicator. I will replace the RSI with it.

Roman.:
Write the interpretation of this indicator. I will replace the RSI with it.

Tomorrow I'll invent a perpetual motion machine :))) It will be easier than dealing with the codes! :)

Or don't you understand the strategy I've outlined?

vladds:

Tomorrow I'll invent a perpetual motion machine :))) it will be easier than dealing with codes! :)

Or don't you understand the essence of the strategy that I have outlined?

Yes. I don't understand - write specifically - how to interpret the reading of the BANDS indicator... Here is the interpretation from the website documentation, TA section - see the top of the page.

Write specifically - the conditions for entering the market based on this indicator's readings.

So that should work!

indicator parameters bans period. =20!!! bands shift=0!!! bans deviations =2.7!!! At 15 min. chart! When the price reaches the top or bottom line, the order opens, i.e. if the top crossing, the order goes down, if the bottom crossing, the order goes up! TakeProfit 10 pips! If the price hasn't bounced and continues to move, after 20 pips another order is placed and the average!

vladds:

So that should work!

Indicator parameters bans period. =20 bands shift=0 bans deviations =2.7 on the 15 min. chart! when the price reaches the top or bottom line, an order opens in the rebound from the line, i.e. if the top crossing, the order goes down if the bottom crossing, the order goes up! TakeProfit 10 pips if the price hasn't rebounded and continues to move, after 20 pips set a second order and average the same as in the illanes if the current is against us, in 20 pips another order and again average!

What do you mean by upper/lower crossover...?

Looking at the picture, in the first case the price went behind the low bar, should we consider it a low crossing and open on what bar upwards?

No. 2 - price has crossed the upper boundary and closed there - the next candle was already at its close price inside the bars - where to open an order downwards, should we consider it an upper crossover?

Give a definition of "upper/lower crossover specifically". And from which candle to enter the market - for testing, it is more convenient to enter the market at the opening of the next candle after the candle where the band was crossed at its entry from outside inside the channel formed by these Bollinger Bands.

Roman.:

What do you mean by upper/lower crossing...?

See the picture - in the first case - price went below the bottom bar - should we consider it a lower crossover and open on which bar up?

No. 2 - price has crossed the upper boundary and closed there - the next candle was already at its close price inside the bars - where to open an order downwards, should we consider it an upper crossover?

Give a definition of "upper/lower crossover specifically". And from which candle to enter the market - for testing, it is more convenient to enter the market at the opening of the next candle after the candle, which was a crossing of the band at its entry from the outside inside of the channel formed by these bands of the Bollinger.

the first case has to close first!

At such a crossover in the upside, if the first order is closed, we also put it down!

Reason: