[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 296

Roman.:

Look at my screenshots - are the inputs correct? As you wrote - that's what I did on the initial entry...

Work out the settings... :-)

I'll show you.

vladds:

How do you fulfil the "Can't" condition - formalise the entry conditions for the trading robot, clearly and that's it... :-)

The robot does not understand the word "Not". Currently, it opens trades according to the following algorithm: if the price breaks the low/maximum of the lower or upper band, then the robot enters the market with the starting lot, with the starting volume at the opening price of the next candle, respectively, either to buy - if the lower band is broken, or to sell - if the upper band is broken...

FORMALIZE THE WORD CAN'T!!! :-)

vladds:

as this candle, WHEN the band has been broken, enter the market on the opening of the next candle after the breakdown!!!!

Hi all) What a job you have here) and I just woke up after the market closed and woke up from the week)

7Konstantin7:
Hi all) what a job you have here) and I just woke up after the market closed and woke up from a week of work)

hey

7Konstantin7:
Hi all) Wow, you have a lot of work here) I just woke up after the market closed and woke up from the week)
Congratulations! And I've been shouting here since 4.00 in Moscow and I can't get any clear formalization of conditions for entering the MARKET with a start order... :-)

Maybe set a parameter for bands where No - if the price is so many pips away from the midline, no trade will be opened, maybe that's what Vlad is trying to explain)

or maybe set this value not in pips but in a different scale...)

Roman.:
Congratulations! And I've been shouting here since 4.00 Moscow time - and I can't get any clear formalisation of the conditions for entering the MARKET with a start order... :-)
It's hard to explain in words) when both of you are looking at the monitor, it's much clearer.)
Reason: