[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 249

elmucon:

Sadly or happily, this is debatable - I can imagine this utopia where all the millionaires are .... HY....
:D Yes, we do not need the market then and everything will collapse. It is not clear what will happen, everybody will sit at home with money, nobody will work and the world will collapse down to agriculture...)

7Konstantin7:
:D There will be no need for the market to collapse and nobody will work and the world will collapse before agriculture...)
A loaf of bread will cost half a million dollars (everyone was a millionaire in the 1990s).

Tantrik:
so a loaf of bread would cost half a million (and everyone was a millionaire in the 90s)
I heard...) I was 3 years old at the time... the main thing is not to enter the euro zone;D

Or we'll be eating olives ;D

elmucon:

... Nostrodamus' idea is in codebase....

Can you give me a link to where this idea is?

Good afternoon, everyone. I finished this mile long thread, it took me three days to read it. I have added another 5000 and downloaded fxnust1_1 the owl and put it on four pairs to trade both ways and it fetched 7 rubles in one evening, but now it is standing still and brings nothing (I have attached my report). Parallelno I tested on two demo accounts owls, but for some reason it worked only one (DoubleMinus_1), so I put it on three pairs in both directions, on one account for the day he got 3500 plus, the second 1500 minus, though the next day the first has lost 1500 and also stopped to show positive results. At the moment, I have two of these fxnust1_1, and one DoubleMinus_1, on three accounts, but at the moment none of the positive trend shows. I am waiting for progress. Maybe someone will suggest something.

Good afternoon all, put the advisers from the first page, tell me if the advisers pick up orders in the case of connection failure, the terminal or something like that or start a new ones?

Alexd:
Good afternoon all, put the advisers from the first page, tell me if the advisers pick up orders in the case of disconnection, the terminal or something like that or start a new ones?
They will pick up their orders

autoss:

Good afternoon, everyone. I finished this mile long thread, it took me three days to read it. I have added another 5000 and downloaded fxnust1_1 the owl and put it on four pairs to trade both ways and it fetched 7 rubles in one evening, but now it is standing still and brings nothing (attached his report). Parallelno I tested on two demo accounts owls, but for some reason it worked only one (DoubleMinus_1), so I put it on three pairs in both directions, on one account for the day he got 3500 plus, the second 1500 minus, though the next day the first has lost 1500 and also stopped to show positive results. At the moment, I have two of these fxnust1_1, and one DoubleMinus_1, on three accounts, but at the moment none of the positive trend shows. I am waiting for progress. Maybe someone will suggest something.

Stopped opening sells and buys... You might have the last buy open without a takeprofit, similar for sell. You can close the pending order or you can bait. If you bait, you have to change the magik on the owl, so that the owl starts to open new trades.

Dear villagers ) Ugh, I could hardly keep up with the topic. I wonder if I should try these bilateral Ilans and other martins to test it on EURCHF? The Swiss bank promised not to go lower than 1.20. It will hardly grow as there is a crisis in Europe at the moment. It turns out that the exchange rate will be in the band, which is necessary for the Ilans. If they fail to keep the promise, it is not my fault )))).

Reason: